Hi Every one,

When even you will any new image and post, That image should user attaracting and that post should informative. If you do without informative post users can't come to your page.

Thanking you

Edited by Mallikarjun

I think there're some changes on Facebook reach algorithms, in the past few years when I posted a post (text post, image post or even link post), the reach rate usually from 10% - 30% and the engagement rate usually from at least 5% on the total fans. But now that factor is very very low, it usually <1% on engagement and <5% on reach. I think the reason is their algorithms, they want us to spend more money on FB Ads in order to get reaches and engagements, they're not delivery free for us anymore.

Hello,

There is a lot of competition in Facebook’s News Feed and it’s becoming harder for Pages to gain exposure. This is due to the growth in content and people liking more Pages. The number of Pages liked by Facebook users has doubled since last year. With each new Page like, competition in News Feed increases even further.

Facebook’s News Feed is designed to show each person on Facebook, the content that’s most relevant to them. Of the thousands of stories a person may see when they log onto Facebook, there will only be approximately a hundred actually shown. To choose which stories to show, News Feed ranks each possible story (from more to less important) by looking at thousands of factors relative to an individual person.

Your business will see much greater value if you use Facebook to achieve your specific business objectives, like driving in-store sales or boosting app downloads etc.

Little tip: Visual content is very popular, try including photos and videos. Make sure there is little or no writing on the content. Try using Canva – It is free and good to use for social media content.

Hope this helps.

You can check your page now to see when your audience is online, and get a good idea of when's best to post to reach them that way.

Post regularly, but don't cannibalise your posts (e.g. give Facebook/people a chance to show/see one post before publishing another).

Mix up your content and post some things from third parties that you know are already popular, and take advantage of trending topics where they're relevant.

Good luck!

Actually the Facebook posts always reach to a few number of your fans only, who have already liked your page. And frankly speaking now a days the post reach is not so good in organic way. Anyway try to increase your niche audience so that organically you can reach to more people.