Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Journey

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Journey

  1. You must provide quality and interesting content first so that it's worth visiting and useful to your customers. May I ask if what kind of buy and sell does your site have?
  2. It looks interesting though I think it really needs a lot of hard work in order to get useful search results. But still I'm looking forward to seeing them for more improvements. It's nice to see Google in a fierce competition for internet users because having competition would lead for better results.
  3. Hi Reza. Welcome to WDF. Looking forward to knowing you better. Have a great stay here!
  4. Hello RR. Welcome to WDF. Have a nice stay here.
  5. My dream job is to be a successful professional web designer.
  6. Welcome to the forums. Have a nice stay here!
  7. I like its design. It looks clean and nice. Like its color scheme too. It makes it look professional.
  8. I hope it's not too late to greet you. Belated Happy Birthday.. Wishing you more luck and success..
  9. That's really an interesting article. It's content is very informative. For me, it's nice to see new search engine like Cuil. How I wish they become successful though it's really hard to compete with Google.
  10. I like it. It really looks great.
  11. You can also do article submission. Through this way, you can also gain backlinks naturally if your article is republished by some related sites and then include the resource box of your article.
  12. Welcome to the forum. Have a nice stay here.
  13. Nice article. I have bookmarked it. Find it interesting.
  14. I really love Wii for its cool wireless controller. I like also their featured games such as Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy. They are very enjoyable to play especially when I'm with my nephew and nieces.
  15. I have learned SEO through joining some SEO forums and being active there. I read some threads that I find interesting and useful. I also bookmark some links that contains informative resources.
  16. Hi barrel. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to sharing some good stuffs and ideas with you. Have a nice stay here.
  17. I think the best way to attract more members to register in your forum and to let them be active is provide first great categories and topics. I ,myself, become interested to join in forums if the topics are interesting and useful for me to improve more my knowledge in certain fields. In that way, the registered members will also refer your forum to the other forum users...
  18. I think the best way to attract more members to register in your forum and to let them be active is provide first great categories and topics. I ,myself, become interested to join in forums if the topics are interesting and useful for me to improve more my knowledge in certain fields. In that way, the registered members will also refer your forum to the other forum users...
  19. Your question is quite confusing. But if you mean that what's important between having higher page rank and having higher position in search results, I think the one that holds greater significance is to be listed your site in higher position in SERP. That's because, this will provide your site more traffic thus helping also to boost your sales.
  20. You can earn money through Google Adsense because if you place Google Ads on your site/blog, google will pay you everytime someone has viewed and clicked your ads.
  21. I have never tried using Bidvertiser. I just stick to Google Adsense.
  22. Have you tried using Google Webmaster Tool? Better to use it to see your backlinks.
  23. That's right. It's really better also to alternate the order of your keywords because some searchers are using different order of key phrases. This is to target more possible key phrases that most searchers have used..
  24. What is the niche of your site available for link exchange?
  25. You can also try to use webmaster tool or backlinkwatch to see your backlinks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.