Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Journey

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Journey

  1. Nice and clean layout design.. It has fast loading too.. Well done...
  2. Yup, I agree with you.. I'm also new here. I just joined in this forum because I found it very interesting and enjoyable to know new members who have great talents in web designing...
  3. Cool designs. I like it... Your site is really eye-catching and interesting... The web graphics have stylish and professional designs. Keep it up...
  4. Hello. I'm also new here... Hope you have a nice stay here... Welcome to the community...
  5. Hi Richard.. Enjoy staying here...
  6. Welcome to the forum. I'm also new here and I found this forum very interesting and informative.. Have a nice stay here.
  7. Welcome Alicia. Hope that this forum would help you a lot in your career...
  8. Hello.. Welcome to the forum... Have a nice stay...
  9. Hello. Welcome to the community. Have a great stay here...
  10. Welcome to the forum. I'm also new here.. Have a nice stay...
  11. I think writing a quality content for your site is very effective to drive more traffic for your site. I wrote an article about quality content. You can read it here: http://web-design-development-tips.blogspo...r-creative.html I hope you'll enjoy reading the content of my blog. Thanks...
  12. I think to make your signature be effective in giving your site a better ranking, it is best to use keywords that best described your company as your signature.
  13. I think broken links do not make your site be banned from search engines.. Having broken links form your site would give bad impression from your online visitors. As a result, they will not visit again your site if ever they need information and resources related to your theme..
  14. Yes.. It's very helpful to make your site easily crawl by search engines.. Most especially if you use right keywords or key phrases in your meta tags. That's very effective to drive more traffic to your site...
  15. Your designs are clean, neat and simple... The using white background makes it more eye-catching and refreshing...
  16. Your site really looks great.. The designs are well-created... Well done...
  17. The layout is okay but I think it needs improvement in using color...
  18. I like your logo.. It looks professional...
  19. Cool designs. I like your blog....
  20. Nice designs.. Your site looks professional.. Well done..
  21. Thanks for your warm welcome...
  22. Hi to everyone. I'm a new member here. I'm looking forward to learn new stuffs and share also my knowledge here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.