Everything posted by Journey
-
logo review
It looks all them same. Their difference is the variations of colors. I like most the first one on the left side.
-
Personal webpage opinion
The site looks good though I think it would look better if you try to add some style and design on the site. The homepage looks quite confusing because it only has an image and a simple text that is not written in English.
-
google analytics
As far as I know, google will still know them even though you don't put their analytics script on your source code. I think they have their own records for these factors which will be used for ranking your site.
-
SEO techniques
I though you'll be giving or asking for some seo techniques. BTW, welcome to the forum. It would be great for us to know a little something about you.
-
Which has better "Find" function Firefox or Exporer?
I think most people love firefox including me. It has a great find function. It really rocks!
-
Google rankings
Yes. I agree that the relevance of the backlinks plays a big factor to rank higher in SERP.
-
next update google pr
Why will you wait for the PR Update? Google has recently PR Update last Nov 14. Have you noticed some changes on your site/blog?
-
Link Exchange
Yes, you must provide quality and informative article so that more sites or blogs will naturally link to your site.
-
how to get more backlink
Great advice Dizi. Aside from providing quality content and forum posting in dofollow sites, you can also try to exchange links with relevant sites. Contact their webmasters to let them know that you're interested in exchanging links with their sites.
-
what are the first things you see wrong about this site?
I notice some of your images have no description or keywords in alt tags. I think this will also help your site to rank in serp. But be sure to not overstuff your keywords in alt tags.
-
google page rank
Google has different criteria in counting backlinks. So your backlinks from Yahoo would not be the same as your backlinks from google.
-
christyweb.co.uk
Like its design. Its concept looks nice. Its color scheme also looks good. On its seo side, I noticed your title was not well-optimized. Better to use some keywords to make it rank in search results.
-
Being Number 1 in SERP
I think being your site listed in top 1 ranking has many disadvantages. One of them is your site is prone to duplicate content since more people could copy your site's content. There will be also some competitors who will try to use your site's techniques just to let you down.. But I think the advantages of being number one in serp over weighs its disadvantages. So I still want to get the highest ranking in serp and accept the risk. That's a business and has great challenges to face... I will still aim to make my site be in top one ranking, because I know that a site may get the highest chances or percentage to be clicked and visited by potential customers. This is because most visitors prefer to visit those sites that are listed in the highest position in serp. So what's your opinion about this.. Kindly share your views and ideas...
-
What Google Services do you use more often?
I think most of us are attached to the services of google especially those who are working for the site's link building and promotions... Here are some Google services that I often use: Gmail Google Analytics Google Search Checking Serp in Google Google Docs Google Toolbar Google Adwords Google Adsense Kindly share yours...
-
Windows, Linux, or Mac?
which platform do you prefer to use? ever since I use Windows... though I have also tried using Linux but I'm not that much comfortable with using it....
-
How do I build back links to my site?
I would also suggest posting to classified sites, answer sites, creating blogs....
-
adbrite vs adsense
Well for me, I prefer Adsense because I have good earnings using this and have also never tried using Adbrite.
-
page rank
Page rank is an indication of how many backlinks your site has achieved. Having a higher page rank doesn't mean that your site will have higher traffic and keyword ranking in serp. If you want to increase your traffic, it's best to make your targeted keywords be listed in higher position in serp (let say in the first page). In this way, your site will have higher chances or percentage to be clicked and visited by your customers.
-
Characters in Title?
In providing title for site and blogs, it's really best if it has 60 - 70 characters.
-
SEO Deal
I just got this question from other forum and I found it interesting to discuss here. Here's the question: Is it better when thinking about SEO for your site to 1. "have a go yourself" (when you know now about it , just how important it is) or 2. pay someone to do it or 3. pay someone to teach you? Kindly share your ideas.
-
Happy Birthday ErisDS!
Happy Birthday Eris. Wishing you more success in life.
-
My site still isn't indexed
You must wait for few days before it will be indexed by search engines. You site is just new.
-
Increase website traffic
Maybe you have not chosen your right keywords for your site. Be sure also to use them properly in all your link building methods.
-
Your forum name
I use Journey because this is the name of my niece. I find it quite unique so I just use it in joining forums.
-
Terrorist Attack New York 9/11
Anniversary of the 9/11 attack on the world trade centre...