Everything posted by Journey
-
site review please
I think it will look better if you expand the width of your home page. Other than that, the design and layout looks good
-
What do you thing about it?
I find its layout looks good as well as its color scheme. Just try to finish it first, to see its output...
-
The Health Clinic
The site looks good. Though its color scheme is not much well-coordinated. Better to change the color of its background. I also think that it will look better of you try to widen the width of your homepage..
-
Please Review My New Website
I actually like your site. Its design really looks nice and professional. What I like most is the design of your header. It has a great concept. Well done!
-
Hello!
Nice introduction.. Welcome to the forum... Enjoy staying here!
-
Hello from South Wales
Welcome to the community. It's nice to have you here... Keep posting...
-
Income From Adsense
Nice tips jayadev... That was a nice resource for new seo bloggers...
-
What is the best way to get 10,000 visits a day?
Submitting your articles or stories to social bookmarking sites such as digg, propeller, stumble upon will help your site gain more visitors...
-
Should i start a blog for my site?
Creating a blog will help you more in promoting and advertising your site.
-
Article Submission
Try these directories: Hope they would help you.... articlecube.com 1articleworld.com articlesnatch.com website-articles.net articlesbeyondbetter.com articlesphere.com articleteller.com articlesbase.com amazines.com articlebliss.com
-
Is Page Rank Important
Page rank is still important because this is the basis of some sites for link exchange. If your site has higher PR, many sites will basically link to you...
-
How do i get backlinks
That's right.. Writing good and quality content for your site is an effective way to increase backlinks. If other sites find your content very helpful to their resources, they will let your site be listed on their resource page.
-
What Keyword research tools do you use?
Mine are word tracker and overture...
-
choosing keywords
I usually use google adwords and digitalpoint keyword suggestion tools.. They are effective in selecting keywords for my site and blog....
-
Which is better - Image or Text based inbound links?
In my opinion, it really depends.. You can use text link if you want to increase your backlinks because these links are readable by search engines. It can also help to increase your SERP ranking. However, if you want to make your link more attractive to your visitors, you can also use image inbound links. These are better to use especially if you want to keep their interest focus on what products do you offer.
-
Would you give up money for more free time?
For me, it still depends... It's really difficult to choose...
-
1,000 posts! Congrats Thomas!
Congrats.. Well done....
-
How to get traffic to website
For additional info, you can also write a press release for your website and submit to several free press release submission sites. This would help you to advertise what services or products your company offers. It is also a good way to promote your company's achievements.
-
Useful SEO Tools for your Website
I've been also using some of those tools for optimizing my website... And they are really effective...
-
How do i get backlinks
Backlinks are the referral links for your site. To get backlinks, do these useful tips: 1. You must submit your site to several web directories. 2. Have a link exchange with other websites that are related to your site's theme. 3. Write promo ad and post it to some free submission ad sites. 4. Join in forum 5. Write article and submit it to some free article directories 6. Make a blog 7. Join social bookmarking sites 8. Write press release and submit it to some free submission press release sites
-
Is it considered keyword stuffing.....
I agree with you.. Using appropriate keywords that are related to your site's them for your alt tags is the best way to avoid keyword stuffing...
-
SEO Tips
My Tip: Use appropriate and specific keywords or hey phrases that best described your site's theme. Achieving this will help you attain a better ranking in search engine results...
-
I am new, oh yes i am! :D
Hello.. Welcome to the community. I'm also new member here and I work in a web design company... Have a nice stay here...
-
Hello from Canada
Hello Jasmine. It's nice you have decided to join in this forum. I'm also a new member here.. Good luck on your career...
-
New design for Swapaholic
I like your design.. It's very eye-refreshing and interesting to view.. The layout is properly managed. It it clean and neat.. keep it up...