Everything posted by fiona45in
-
Greetings from me!
Hi Welcome to WDF. Enjoy
-
What Font is this ?
I too have used this site and each time it has accurately predicted the font. Great site:)
-
Mind blowing typography
I like the concept.
-
Ideas needed for a vinyl business logo
Simple yet engaging
-
[logo] New logo for web design studio
The circle one.
-
Whats your favourite website at the moment?
Fun Sites
-
Google +1 showing different results for index and root
How can we do this?
-
Just quit my job!
Great opportunity . Time to upgrade their site
-
blu_realty_mod.gif
From the album: Logos
-
Logos
These are logos that I have designedf or my satisfied clients.
- 7Blog.gif
- freelink.jpg
-
Hello There....
Good Site.........simple and to the point!
-
HELLO!
............. because you call yourself an agent ! LOL
-
lol... funny typo
They must have meant to say something else......
-
What do you think about this picture?
Wow who is not there?
-
Please review my current project
The header should fade in the background which it is not doing now!
-
New Web Design Company - please review our site
It is very chik , very modern! I like the logo too!
-
Website design contract and Graphics Contract.
To have ones designing credentials at the footer is okay by me.
-
Free WordPress Theme: Nature
Very nice and cool color! The design is very refreshing!
-
What do you thing about this demo design?
The design is very imaginative I liked the color combination!
-
blog, ruddy hell.
It looked very good to me though. The design is very bold and the logo is good too!
-
Dripping in Sunshine
The first page is very nice but the site will take some time loading!
-
Please review My Logo
Your logo is very innovative... seems so fresh!
-
New BBC Homepage
Looks great... what else can be expected from the BBC!