Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELLO!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone! I'm a beginner web designer from the US and I hope to learn a lot from these forums...

 

Anway just wanted to say hello and keep up the good work :D :D :D

 

 

-AgentMES

Hi AgentMES!

 

Have fun and stick around, tis certainly the place to pick up on this profession!

 

Russ.

  • Author

Thanks alot guys I'm sure i'll learn some things by reading and posting here @ this site.

 

-AgentMES

  • Author
Welcome...please don't shoot.

 

Shoot? What does shoot mean?

 

-AgentMES

 

EDIT: OHHH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY AVATAR?? LoL I won't shoot anybody.... Just don't make me angry... <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.