January 15, 200818 yr lol, these guys are trend-setters! THey are local to me btw... look at their new word for internet porn: http://directtech.co.uk/Web_Design.html ok.. i understand your a busy person, so i might as well type it here: "e-comers", instead of "e-commerce". Look quick, i'll tell them about it in a day or so!
January 15, 200818 yr ok.. i understand your a busy person, so i might as well type it here: "e-comers", instead of "e-commerce". Love it - e-comers
January 15, 200818 yr Those poor guys... it's a shame as they label them selfs up in there title tag and also heading image as "Professionals in Web Design" I think someone should tell them.
January 15, 200818 yr Author i sent them a horrifically sarcastic email... ending in this brilliant (IMO) line: made on a mac eh? I thought this new fangled technology lark had spell-checkers...
January 15, 200818 yr that's terrible...I wouldn't trust them to do the work if they can't even spell!
Create an account or sign in to comment