February 11, 201313 yr I'm wondering which splash screen will look better for an app for color scheme design. Also I haven't decided about the name. The program is Polish but in near future it may be targeted worldwide. Which one is more user-friendly in your opinion? Many thanks for your help
February 15, 201313 yr For an App...Then 100% the right one with the chunkier font, feels more "app-like" for sure. Text is too ordinary/boring on the left. Edited February 15, 201313 yr by SEOLover
February 15, 201313 yr I prefer the bolder text, but have to be honest and say I am not a fan of the font you're using!
February 15, 201313 yr Author Many thanks for your response! I was working on it and trying different apporaches lately and came up with this. What do you think? I believe it's not boring and gets stuck in the head.
February 15, 201313 yr Tell you what might look good - changing the opacity of the black background to about 80% so you can just about see the coloured bars, rather than just a chunk of black. Much better, though
February 15, 201313 yr Author Hmm, do you really think that it looks better now? What do others think?
February 15, 201313 yr Personally, yes. I like the blurred effect it gives. I'll let others comment...
February 15, 201313 yr Hmm, do you really think that it looks better now? What do others think? Definitely the best one so far, a good suggestion by Andy.
April 6, 201313 yr Hmm, do you really think that it looks better now? What do others think? looks great
Create an account or sign in to comment