Everything posted by eria
-
Amazon Stores
I was having a ebay store last year but it was not worth so i close it and then signup for adwords and now selling things from my site with comparitively high ROI
-
How Did You Choose Topic
I simply draw an idea before registering the domain and then discuss it with my team(programmers, content writers, SEO guys etc), when every thing is setup then i go for domain registration. it saves alot of time and cost
-
First Step
this is what I call a right way to build any kind of site, first you must choose you way to go and then have something in hand to put on and then decide the design according to requirment else you would come up with wrong design or colour scheme fro your site.
-
Any good "content generation" software?
now you boys have the real example for these softwares too. try it and feel the difference with original (human and computer). i call both original because computer write it own.
-
Fighting Spam
Is there any way to protect all the emails from your domain. I have seen many email spider softwares who can grab all the emails in a single domain
-
CSS Resources
Okay here I go... I have seen many web site offering a bar of colours, fonts and width to users for changing, i think they use CSS, can you give me some usefull links to do this?
-
Joomla
I think you miss the chance to check popular CMS discussions, they are full of joomla. try www.joomla.com or DP forums.
-
Url Redirect
redirection is a process to send visitor to different URL or site this way the user leaves the current page and directly goes to redirected page. I don't know why and how and still looking forward to know these for my sites too
-
Any good "content generation" software?
Well the idea behind the scene is simple, grab the content, change grammer (using thesarus etc. ), put it on the road for readers to see how it looks. you can't even imagine how perfect it looks for readers. and BTW, did you call it plagerism after such changes, well you can but search engines can't. I'm not in favour of these things because it won't help users at all. they only serve keyword rich content for adsense
-
Making your site ecommerce friendly
I have number of ecommerce sites and the first thing i plan before anything is security and performance, I'm use SSL certificates for all my online stores and easy and clean design for better user experience to my sit
-
Did you plan your website well in advance
Looks like a considerably better idea to plan for content writing specific to web pages.
-
Secure way of Payments and Clientage?
Here i am going to ask all of freelancers what they think most secured way of payment ? and how you trust on your customer ? It means that how you would like being payed and knowing who your customer is? For me the most secure is PayPal and i didnot care about for whom i am working What you guys think about it?
-
Payment Issues with Freelancing
When i started first doing online thing as a freelancer i hardly beleive in that if i shall be paid ever? But now i think all of freelancers after a some time knows their customers and customers knows their programmers so there is level of confidence built And after that there is no further botheration .you can take money from them in advance or they can give you seom late money if they lack of it.
-
BlueJ
so i guess that it will be some code editor or may be some studio to code or what? But what i know it is great to code on simple Notepad!
-
java and jsp
I think there may be alot of tutorials available but i would like if we start something practical here just like in all books there is progrmme names as "hello worls" i hope all of you will be well aware of it so hope to share some good piece of codes and information will be available here after a short time!
-
Why should I choose .NET?
If you dont need to spend money , then PHP and MySql are better as theese are freeware and alomost PHP interact with 99 % of webservers available . And in .Net there are anything availabale from coding upto deployment so i think as a programming .net is better for its ease of programming !
-
Speed up firefox?
I have both browsers install Internet explorer and FireFox but seldom use Internet explore .I am afraid Anti Viruses slow down my system so feeling my browsers going to slow but now i have uninstalld some unwanted softwares from systems and this helps alot .For you i advice to check Your Ram And increase it if you can because rams help alot in internet browsing!
-
Want to share your CSS knowledge?
Now that is what i was looking for. Thank you again Eskymo for pointing me here.
-
CSS Resources
Could you please refer some of the url's here so I can have a look at? Thank you Eskymo for referenece
-
Did you plan your website well in advance
I normally plan my site like keyword research, site layout, content writing etc and let my designer choose the colors and theme for my site, becuase i'm not a designer so maybe he knows better which color and theme best suits the requirment.
-
Best way to plan a layout
I use some reverse engineering tool like visio first to chalk out my plan then when step by step with my design, normally i use photoshop in later stage when my all things were in place.
-
choosing keywords
I normally use overture and google keyword selection tools before selecting keywords for my sites. I look for no. of searches, first three bids, and high competition for niche sites and reverse with business sites.
-
Best ways to market
I wnoder what are the best ways to market your site? i tried affiliate marketing, search engine marketing, banner ad's etc. but i'm still looking for a way to market my sites well with high ROI
-
Google sandbox
I also conduct some research on google sandbox, and i feel it really happening. my exp. is that it is taking maybe around 2 - 3 months to clear your site from sandbox.
-
Does it really help in submitting sitemap to search engines?
when i submit my first site with google, it fails and then index only home page after some days. I checked the status and it reads that crawl attempt failed because of non existance of sitemap. so i added site map and other day my all pages were indexed by google. yahoo doenst needs sitemape though, becuase my all sites were indexed in yahoo with out sitemap