Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Url Redirect

Featured Replies

What exactly is an url redirect and how do you do that? I've seen a reference to the term several times and I don't understand the process at all. Is it the same as moving a site from one host to another? :huh:

redirection is a process to send visitor to different URL or site this way the user leaves the current page and directly goes to redirected page.

I don't know why and how and still looking forward to know these for my sites too

What exactly is an url redirect and how do you do that? I've seen a reference to the term several times and I don't understand the process at all. Is it the same as moving a site from one host to another? :huh:

 

Here are some redirects... I didn't know what you need, so I think the link is better:

http://www.webconfs.com/how-to-redirect-a-webpage.php

  • Author

Thanks a bunch Pamil Visions. I'm glad you gave me a link because I'm not real sure about what I'm needed either. I'll check it out and see if I can get some help there. I appreciate your help. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.