September 17, 200620 yr Hi everyone, I am searching for some good software for generating content. It would be best if the software/script is build in php form. I know there are pretty alot of similiar software/script out there, but most of the time they are either not being developed further or having bugs. Anyone could help?
September 18, 200620 yr Content generating? That seems kind of strange. What kind of content you mean? something like rss content?
September 18, 200620 yr This is sparking my curiosity too. How do you generate content with software? It writes something for you?
September 19, 200620 yr In addition to being a web designer I'm a writer as well, so I'm curious as all get out. Never heard of it before...and will I be out of a job?
September 20, 200620 yr oh really, which world you are living guys? there are many softwares who generate content (articles) for your given topic by searching internet. they are called computer generated articles. many sites have been developed by using this method, although search engines are adding alogrithums to avoid such activity
September 20, 200620 yr Condescension does not educate How accurate, grammatically etc., are these articles? How can you be sure there is no plagerism going on?
September 21, 200620 yr Author Hi everyone, Oppss...I was pretty tighted down with some projects. Ok, as with what eria pointed out, there are indeed a lot of such software (or so-called application or script as other may term it ). This type of software grab and parse the targetted sources into our site and become our site's content. More often than not, most webmaster would grab and parse RSS feeds to make their site content rich, with the aim of grabbing some traffic from major search engine. I am still searching though...
September 21, 200620 yr Hi everyone,Oppss...I was pretty tighted down with some projects. Ok, as with what eria pointed out, there are indeed a lot of such software (or so-called application or script as other may term it ). This type of software grab and parse the targetted sources into our site and become our site's content. More often than not, most webmaster would grab and parse RSS feeds to make their site content rich, with the aim of grabbing some traffic from major search engine. I am still searching though... Some of the generated content is of very low quality. It would be apparent to readers that a human did not write it and pretty much useless. If you go this route, I'd think you'd want to edit heavily before putting it on your site. On the other hand, there might be sites full of computer-generated prose so gorgeous that I have read it and never noticed The bad sticks out like a sore thumb, though.
September 22, 200620 yr oh really, which world you are living guys? I live in the world where I'm lucky enough to be able to write my OWN darn copy, thank you very much. Seems like cheating to me...but I'd still like to check it out to see how it reads.
September 28, 200620 yr On the other hand, there might be sites full of computer-generated prose so gorgeous that I have read it and never noticed The bad sticks out like a sore thumb, though. What's that saying? If you give enough monkeys enough computers, you get Shakespeare? I don't personally see the effectiveness of computer-generated content. It may be able to put together information with some semblance of proper grammar, but I am skeptical that, when compared to human copy, people would chose the auto-generated one. Does the computer know how to structure a perfect intro or conclusion, after all? There's no such thing as a "niche" on the web anymore (i.e. content that is so rare you can only get from one source, and even if it were that rare, it begs the question of where the computer would pull it from in that case ).
September 28, 200620 yr Ugh, this sounds like the fall of civilization as we know it! Well, okay, I exaggerate. But I'm a writer and content developer, not to mention someone who actually cares what she reads on the Web. So when I see one of these "auto-generated content" sites, it makes my eyes roll so far back in my head I can see the chair seat behind me. They're so obviously faked, so cynically designed to suck in people (and search engines) to fool 'em into clicking those precious Google or YPN ads. I'm not against folks earning money off their sites, but it's a real pity that the web has become filled with utterly useless, meaningless drivel that does no one except the site owner any real good. And worse, it makes the quality stuff harder and harder to find. But more power to ya in finding something good.
September 29, 200620 yr Author Hi guys and gals, Wow...this topic is heavily discuss! Oh well, I don't mean to be pulling and generating others content for black hat SEO trick...I am a writer too! My articles can be found on :- 1. EzineArticles 2. SearchWrap 3. GoArticle 4. ArtcleMarketer..etc. (Just search for author "James Little" or "Little" in some sites , that's my Author name/Pen name) Also, my articles has been published in other article directory such as :- 1. SubmitContent 2. Thewebllama 3. Aarticle411 4. ArticleSender...etc (the list is quick long about 50sites, so pardon me if I couldn't track all down) The main reason I need something like content generating software is to help me re-build all my articles by pulling them into my blog (have yet to build a blog at the moment). I intend to write articles and publish them in those big name site (as listed above), and sort of "automatically" pull the articles to my blog so that I could save a lot of time). I am pretty poor in this area, that's why I am searching for something that could help me do this task. Second reason is that I think it is not possible for me to publish my articles at my blog first, then somehow "push" the articles to those big name sites. These big name sites would prefer to have a fresh new articles which is not "publish" in blogs isn't it??! I would like to maintain the kind of first hand content when I submit to them. By giving my articles to them before publishing it in my blog, I think it help to establish the "trust" relationship with the sites. For your info too, I have no user experience in using the WordPress too! ..don't laugh, I am that poor in this area! Nevertheless, thanks for sharing.
October 5, 200620 yr Well the idea behind the scene is simple, grab the content, change grammer (using thesarus etc. ), put it on the road for readers to see how it looks. you can't even imagine how perfect it looks for readers. and BTW, did you call it plagerism after such changes, well you can but search engines can't. I'm not in favour of these things because it won't help users at all. they only serve keyword rich content for adsense
October 5, 200620 yr The main reason I need something like content generating software is to help me re-build all my articles by pulling them into my blog (have yet to build a blog at the moment). I intend to write articles and publish them in those big name site (as listed above), and sort of "automatically" pull the articles to my blog so that I could save a lot of time). I am pretty poor in this area, that's why I am searching for something that could help me do this task. Ok, ok... try this out: http://www.webspinnersoftware.com/demo.htm But I really agree with eria! Better write new, useful content than repeating over and over again the same ideas!
October 8, 200620 yr Ok, ok... try this out: http://www.webspinnersoftware.com/demo.htmBut I really agree with eria! Better write new, useful content than repeating over and over again the same ideas! now you boys have the real example for these softwares too. try it and feel the difference with original (human and computer). i call both original because computer write it own.
October 8, 200620 yr now you boys have the real example for these softwares too. try it and feel the difference with original (human and computer). i call both original because computer write it own. Is that how that horrible stuff gets there? I'm relieved to know a human isn't doing that!
October 9, 200620 yr Is that how that horrible stuff gets there? I'm relieved to know a human isn't doing that! Lol... as a matter of fact there might be some human minds at it too. You know, I've tested plenty of software and tools, some because my clients intended to make a purchase and asked for consultancy first, some out of curiosity. But the content generation software is the worse thing possible! Writers, use software like: SyleWriter, Newnovelist - you can try this free for a few days, Chrysanth NETime Author - also with the free download and full demo options, etc My fav. is stylewriter.
October 9, 200620 yr Wow interesting... yet I can't really add more to what has been said by everyone.. I'm even suprised that these softwares are considered legal...
November 18, 200619 yr In the long run, you would be better served by original unique real content rather than a stripped piece. More writers are using copyscape to crack down on abuses against their copyright, and the DMCA means they can get your site google blacklisted for being naughty. I'd be careful if I were you.
December 31, 200619 yr Hi guys and gals,Wow...this topic is heavily discuss! Oh well, I don't mean to be pulling and generating others content for black hat SEO trick...I am a writer too! My articles can be found on :- 1. EzineArticles 2. SearchWrap 3. GoArticle 4. ArtcleMarketer..etc. (Just search for author "James Little" or "Little" in some sites , that's my Author name/Pen name) Also, my articles has been published in other article directory such as :- 1. SubmitContent 2. Thewebllama 3. Aarticle411 4. ArticleSender...etc (the list is quick long about 50sites, so pardon me if I couldn't track all down) The main reason I need something like content generating software is to help me re-build all my articles by pulling them into my blog (have yet to build a blog at the moment). I intend to write articles and publish them in those big name site (as listed above), and sort of "automatically" pull the articles to my blog so that I could save a lot of time). I am pretty poor in this area, that's why I am searching for something that could help me do this task. Second reason is that I think it is not possible for me to publish my articles at my blog first, then somehow "push" the articles to those big name sites. These big name sites would prefer to have a fresh new articles which is not "publish" in blogs isn't it??! I would like to maintain the kind of first hand content when I submit to them. By giving my articles to them before publishing it in my blog, I think it help to establish the "trust" relationship with the sites. For your info too, I have no user experience in using the WordPress too! ..don't laugh, I am that poor in this area! Nevertheless, thanks for sharing. Hi, I'm looking for a blog opportunity as well. I don't want to copy a bunch of articles to my blog, but might write a few of my own. Whats a good blog html script that I can get for free?
Create an account or sign in to comment