Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rawkes featuted on SpoonGraphics !

Featured Replies

Excellent stuff Rob! :)

Nice to see somebody as talented as you are get due recognition.

Well done.

Wooo! Well done Rob.

 

That's kinda sexy isn't it? The way your website's just slipped in there along side a load of other gorgeous websites. Man I'd love to see something I did exhibited like that! Wicked, wicked, wicked :D

Crikey guys (and Eris)! Thank you! I didn't realise Spoon Graphics was such an influential blog, personally I've never heard of it – but hey ho, it's always nice to see my site appreciated by someone I don't know!

 

I am soooooooo tired right now. Having lots of work on top of fairly life changing decisions about University makes my brain want to melt.

 

I'll be back soon with a more coherent message,

 

Thanks again everyone, I couldn't have done Rawkes without you (or Wizely!)

  • Author
:yahoo: well done, my little cat dances in celebration for you

lmao! :D

Nice one ( :pp ) Rob! Even with those graphics your stunning content has been picked-up as worth showcasing! ;) Just teasing as usual, your site is amazing, your skills impressive and you deserve the accolades. Which course did you say you were teaching at Uni? :D

Nice on Rob! Even with those graphics your stunning content has been picked-up as worth showcasing! ;) Just teasing as usual, your site is amazing, your skills impressive and you deserve the accolades. Which course did you say you were teaching at Uni? :D

 

*chants* Wizely made a typo, wizely made a typooooooooooo*end chant*

 

Congratulations Rob.

  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing like massaging a guy's ego!...

 

Where's Rachael when you need her?!

:o

 

I am not massaging him thank you very much!

 

I was just about to say that I can see Rob's head expanding, but I know you guys will all take that the wrong way.

 

So I guess I'll just leave this with... the fact that I prefer the moshi monsters layout to Rob's. ;)

Congratulations mate, I've seen it in a css gallery or two :pp

Rawkes has been featured again:

This time at abduzeedo.com - not a big blog that I know of, but currently the article is high-ranked in Digg.

 

http://abduzeedo.com/web-design-illustration

 

Crikey! I did wonder where all these hits were coming from – 4,000 in a day blew my usual amount well out of the water!

 

Thanks for the heads-up and kind words, though. I've heard of this place before, it's real nice to see my site up there. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.