Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from a composer and animator on the border to web design

Featured Replies

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a music composer and I'm also doing 3D animations. Even though I'm most oriented to fiction animation and film music, I am on the border to web design, because I can see that story telling has a place in web sites in form of "mini movies" or information and presentations in small format. I also have a background in psychology which gives me a perspective on if a site is easy to survey or to cluttered etc. Anyway, I'm not a true web designer, I see my work more as something that can be used in web design, and I think I could have some exchange of ideas and perhaps some cooperation with web designers in the future.

Another field that I'm interested in is interactivity and 3d cam, but that might develop more perhaps in a few years. So, this is my first step into the web design field.

Welcome to the forum, Nick.

 

I studied film and one of the many aspects of getting into web design for me was another method of storytelling without having to get over involved in budgets and egos. Well, at least for personal projects ;)

 

Look forward to your contributions and seeing some of your work in due course.

  • Author

Thanks 4li4s!
Oh, yes, the big egos and budgets.. we know about them, that sure can be exhausting, but finally with new computer technique, I don't have to struggle with that so much anymore, I find myself having a complete little film and music studio, and nothing really stops me (except lack of enough time and skill) from doing any story I want, thats amazing really.

Hello Nick :) 3D animations could be a really great thing. Looking forward to your future posts. Welcome to the forum :).

  • Author

Thanks and Hi to all!

And I'm looking forward to learn from your work and to understand more about web design .

Yes, Nillervision, I also use Blender, think it is a great resource, I have only started to get the hang of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.