Everything posted by Natalie_25
-
Email delivery tool with elements of automation
It was just an example and I know that at Mailchimp they are developing automation features like those (for example when a customer visits Pricing but doesn't buy anything, they will get an email). However, Mailchimp doesn't provide what I'm looking for. Still, thank you for your interest
-
Email delivery tool with elements of automation
Hey Guys, I've got a list of email addresses I would like to use to inform users about my new project so I'm looking for a tool/software for sending emails. The difficult thing is that I need something where I could build some scenarios and rely on a little bit of automation. Most of tools with elements of automation are combined with a website. So, for instance, if a user enters a particular page of a website, they get an email. I seek a tool which sends an email and resends it if the first mail has not been opened. If the mail's been opened but no link has been clicked, a different mail is sent. I hope you know what I mean and if you know such a tool, please let me know. Huge thanks in advance
-
Hello Everyone ! I am Internet Marketer and Learnign Web Designing
Welcome to the forum Joe Looking forward to reading your posts.
-
Hello
Nice to meet you Katie welcome to WDF
- Hello everyone, my name is Jack!
-
Hello there, newbie here...
Hello and welcome
-
Hi I am Peters Joseph, Designing Head
Welcome and enjoy your stay here
-
Web Designer Forum Newb
Welcome to the forum Caleb
- Hello everyone! Perhaps you can help me?
-
Old school print designer trying to get in digital
Hi Natalie Enjoy your stay here
-
Hey People
Hi Sumit welcome
-
Heya! I like this site :)
Hi Geert welcome to the forum
-
Hello!
Hello and welcome
-
Hello! :-)
Welcome to the forum Tatty
- Hello for a new designer in the Midlands
-
Hi Di Hi Everybody
Welcome to the forum
- Hay WDF!
- Hi Everyone!
- Hi all
-
Hello Everyone
Welcome and good luck in your freelance work
-
Hello Everybody !
Welcome to the forum Vicky
-
New comer
Hello Kishimoto Welcome to the forum
-
Greeting to all Forum Members...
Welcome to the forum
-
Amatuer looking to become Pro
Welcome to the forum Nowadays most of certificates are worth almost nothing if you lack the experience. If you are experienced and can prove it, you'll be employed. That's my opinion. All of my friends who have changed their workplaces recently were graded according to practical use of their skills, not papers. So I really agree with the previous speaker that a useful book will probably be worth more than a paper .
- hi everyone!