Sign in to follow this  
Pratik Ghela

Is PSD to HTML conversion service a profitable business?

Hello guys,

I am a HTML Developer and I am inspired by PSD TO HTML Conversion sites like PSD2HTML.com, Codemyconcept.com. So, I just want to know that whether there is any market for such services where designer would outsource their PSD to HTML conversion services. I have launched a PSD to HTML brand called PSD To Manythings and the website name is not relevant. It has almost been a year but I am not receiving any good amount of orders for this service. I want to know how should I promote this service and bring in more business. It seems that there is already a lot of competition going around in the market and I want to know how to be the best . Really need your help guys. Any advice from anyone of you will be really appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pratik G Ghela

Edited by zed
link removed. Not relevant to the question

Then you're going to be damn out of luck my friend.

Your fellow country men have all but sh*t all over your countries reputation.

No matter how honest and good at your job you may be, your country now carries a stigma. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i'd stick to trying to flog your services closer to home.

It's a basic skillset and most people around the world can do it (to a basic level). I wouldn't start off in that area...

Just my nine pennies worth!

This job has lot of competition in freelancing sites, and sometimes the pay is not that good.

Understatement of the year there.

I've seen PSD to HTML services offered on freelancer for $3 per hour with a turn around of 1 hour!

Thank you everyone for your replies. I think that its ultimately the attitude.

@ Mike :- Your fellow country men have all but sh*t all over your countries reputation.

You gave me this statement . Would love to let you know that a person from your country has placed an order with us. Also, we advertised our website on some blogs and now we are receiving good traffic.

@ robbydesigns :- Thanks for your suggestion. Can you let me know if anyone is looking out for such service. I will be happy to work.

@ Mike :- Your fellow country men have all but sh*t all over your countries reputation.

You gave me this statement . Would love to let you know that a person from your country has placed an order with us. Also, we advertised spammed our website on some blogs and now we are receiving good traffic.

You gave me this statement . Would love to let you know that a person from your country has placed an order with us. Also, we advertised our website on some blogs and now we are receiving good traffic.

I never insinuated it was you but you can't hide from the truth.

I cant understand why you people behave like an insane. It seems that you do not want our country to progress. It is clearly visible. If you guys have such problems with our country, why have you kept registrations open ? This is so disgusting.

@ Mike :- There are all type of people in every country. Even your country might have some ****ty reputation for something . I think we are here to discuss good things and not to tell each other who is caring the **** . I hope you understand. :)

I cant understand why you people behave like an insane. It seems that you do not want our country to progress. It is clearly visible. If you guys have such problems with our country, why have you kept registrations open ? This is so disgusting.

@ Mike :- There are all type of people in every country. Even your country might have some ****ty reputation for something . I think we are here to discuss good things and not to tell each other who is caring the **** . I hope you understand. :)

Jump to conclusions much?

I said... and i will type it again for you...

Your fellow country men have all but sh*t all over your countries reputation.

No matter how honest and good at your job you may be, your country now carries a stigma

This was intended to help you because, frankly,.it is the truth.

We have Indian members here who will testify to that being the truth.

You can either accept that or keep fighting but the latter won;t help you in business.

Guilty conscience especially given their opening post on a forum included a spammy link that was not relevant to the question.

Edit, of course one other reason could be that the site you have linked in your profile falls over in a heap whenever you try to access anything from the menu. Doesn't instill one with much confidence regardless of where you are based.

Edited by zed