Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-7-1196271766_thumb.jpg

me pulling a face....

:lol:

 

 

@BadMothers: Nice one!

 

I'll dig up one of my weird ones. Too many to choose from. (Facebook people can sneak peak in my photogallery there.)

  • 8 months later...
Though I'd resurrect this thread instead of starting another one.

 

Recent picture of me (the night I got searched by the bouncer, do I really look like a threat/high/dealer?).

 

Well I would buy some gear off you! lol just kidding!

I don't think you look like any of those.

 

 

I'll have a search through my piccies and see if I can find one where I don't look knackered/old/dead.

Well I would buy some gear off you! lol just kidding!

I don't think you look like any of those.

 

 

I'll have a search through my piccies and see if I can find one where I don't look knackered/old/dead.

 

Are you implying that I look knackered old and dead? :shok:

Are you implying that I look knackered old and dead? :shok:

 

Nooooooo!

 

I'm implying I look knackered old and dead............. a morticians worst nightmare.

Are you implying that I look knackered old and dead? :shok:

 

 

 

 

:o AAAHHHHH!!! cabbage is a sleepy old zombie.....RUN AWAY!!!!!

:o AAAHHHHH!!! cabbage is a sleepy old zombie.....RUN AWAY!!!!!

 

RAWR. Zombie too now? :(

My brother worked on older WSC (games) and managed to get me in as a playable character. I've been on the front cover of just about every main game mag, for some reason they all used me for their reviews...my bro wasn't too happy.

 

ss010.jpg

My brother worked on older WSC (games) and managed to get me in as a playable character. I've been on the front cover of just about every main game mag, for some reason they all used me for their reviews...my bro wasn't too happy.

 

ss010.jpg

 

That's quite a claim to fame! Nearest thing I ever had to that was being in my local paper blowing a whistle at a train station in all the train conductor clothes. I was about 8 :pp.

2655768367_cb566b9bf1.jpg

 

I CANNY HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYIN'!!!

 

YOU CAN HEAR MY MOTORBIKE

 

me2.jpg

 

BRUMMMMM!

This is lil' me.

 

994605.gif

 

Still looking for an up to date one...........

This is lil' me.

 

994605.gif

 

Still looking for an up to date one...........

 

Didn't you have one in your avatar a while back of you in packaging?

 

Also this picture reminds me of the secret garden if anyone has seen that.

Didn't you have one in your avatar a while back of you in packaging?

 

I did, but I don't know where it is.

gallery_4326_49_14714.gif

 

Here's me............

Must have been using my old camera though, because it is really blurry.

YOU CAN HEAR MY MOTORBIKE

 

me2.jpg

 

BRUMMMMM!

 

This is just crying out to be put into a caption competition!

ooooh! now there's an idea!

It could be a monthly thing....

this is probably the most recent pic of me.. not the best but w/e.... I'm sleep sitting apparently lol

post-2148-1219072148_thumb.jpg

this is me. Sorry, can't find any pictures except of this gig 2 years ago. I do try and avoid having my photo taken where possible :pp

post-3557-1219078587_thumb.jpg

That's quite a claim to fame! Nearest thing I ever had to that was being in my local paper blowing a whistle at a train station in all the train conductor clothes. I was about 8 :pp.

 

I was also officially the first pupil in the country to be on the Internet (through school). I've still got the paper up in the loft and yes that is how old I am.

It's nice seeing everyone's face. We had a thread like this before, but it was a long time ago!

 

Here is a pic of me from a couple of days ago… Can you tell there is a 24" iMac blasting me with light? :pp

 

20080820-gqih4cdtf1chfmy3r88bjdt7tg.jpg

Moi, in Turkey last year. As you can see, I was still unable to part with my laptop.

 

24x012e.png

 

Smoking a hookah while using the Interwebs? Probably not a good idea :pp, though I guess it depends what's in it.

I think we already had a thread like this as I remember posting a pic before. I'm in my avatar too.

 

Anyway here's my most recent, with my baby boy born on 16th August

imgp0965xh9.jpg

Aww, he's so <small>! Congrats on the beautiful baby ^_^

Thank you. All the nurses at hospital kept saying he is such a big baby, and compared to others he is (8lbs8')

Thank you. All the nurses at hospital kept saying he is such a big baby, and compared to others he is (8lbs8')

 

That's twice the size I was! I was 8 weeks premature (never have been able to wait for anything). I've got to say as a staunch anti-babyist (Mrs. Wizely's biological clock ticks so loudly it keeps me awake at night) that he's actually a looker - usually babies look like mini Winston Churchills to me! :D

I've got to say as a staunch anti-babyist (Mrs. Wizely's biological clock ticks so loudly it keeps me awake at night) that he's actually a looker - usually babies look like mini Winston Churchills to me! :D

Thank you! But that's not a nice thing to say about other babies hehe all babies are gorgeous I reckon!

What a bunch of hotties in here!! I think we are all far too good looking to be stuck behind a screen all day/evening/night.....

 

Here is a pic of me rockin out at a gig I played last Saturday (im on the right) not the best picture, almost psychedelic :pp :

 

band-shot.jpg

Thank you. All the nurses at hospital kept saying he is such a big baby, and compared to others he is (8lbs8')

 

 

Wow! big boy!...... he just measured 100% on the cute scale! August Leo baby's rock!

That's twice the size I was! I was 8 weeks premature (never have been able to wait for anything). I've got to say as a staunch anti-babyist (Mrs. Wizely's biological clock ticks so loudly it keeps me awake at night) that he's actually a looker - usually babies look like mini Winston Churchills to me! :D

 

I was also 8 weeks premature, and I also can't wait for anything :pp.

 

Congratulations on the kid, I think it's impossible to see a kid and not smile :D.

ROB!

 

I'm gonna print that picture of you out, and put it in a frame for my Nan. :air_kiss:

Well - in for a penny !!

This is what happens when you get old !!!! :-)

 

be afraid - be very afraid !! lol

post-6853-1219318614_thumb.jpg

post-6853-1219318509_thumb.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.