Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

I agree, I think you can easily tell the designers from the programmers just from the photos.

 

lmao go on then...

  • Replies 176
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bi-annual WDF meet-up, at some central location? Sounds like a bloody good plan to me lol

 

 

I'm up for that, I think us lot would be a right laugh!!! 1 rule, no talking about design or development :santa_cheesy:

I'm up for that, I think us lot would be a right laugh!!! 1 rule, no talking about design or development :santa_cheesy:

 

I'd agree with that!

 

A totally work-free environment!

A bi-annual WDF meet-up, at some central location? Sounds like a bloody good plan to me lol

 

 

Does that mean is someone from America wants to come we have to meet in the middle of the Atlantic? I'm not that good of a swimmer :unknw:

If I'm free on the day that's picked, we'll have to do it somewhere near Monte Carlo :)

If I'm free on the day that's picked, we'll have to do it somewhere near Monte Carlo :)

 

 

Monte Carlo is good for me..... you can all come to a party on my yacht!

Does that mean is someone from America wants to come we have to meet in the middle of the Atlantic? I'm not that good of a swimmer :unknw:

 

nah, the "in the middle" thing doesn't apply to those pesky yanks lol. They'll have to make their way over here :)

 

Monte Carlo is good for me..... you can all come to a party on my yacht!

 

Only if you supply the chapagne and caviar!

Yep. No visible piercings, no hair gel, no visible tattoos lol, you look more like a programmer than a designer.

 

Ok, that's what I thought. Just wanted to confirm it.. I don't have any tattoos, piercings and very rarely use hair gel.

Ok, that's what I thought. Just wanted to confirm it.. I don't have any tattoos, piercings and very rarely use hair gel.

 

Really, who actually goes out and says that? :huh:

I'd agree with that!

 

A totally work-free environment!

 

 

Don't be silly....i think we should all get together and create the biggest web agency on the planet!!! Put everyone else out of business...!...... or we could just get rat arsed! :D

Don't be silly....i think we should all get together and create the biggest web agency on the planet!!! Put everyone else out of business...!...... or we could just get rat arsed! :D

That or we have a huge gathering somehwere, now that would be awesome :)

Really, who actually goes out and says that? :huh:

 

Says what? 888:flm13:

Says what? 888:flm13:

 

Just made me laugh how you seem to think adhering to the "programmer look" actually makes you more of a programmer :pp. I'm looking for work as a developer when I finish uni and I have piercings and look after my hair, granted I'll probably have to lose the lip ring and get a haircut at least :-/.

I can stay home and look after all your kids :)

 

char

 

Nah, sod that. Get the hubby to watch your two, and come join us :) Insanity is guaranteed, hell, it's probably a prerequisite!

Just made me laugh how you seem to think adhering to the "programmer look" actually makes you more of a programmer :pp.

 

It was sort of a joke... lol

 

'm looking for work as a developer when I finish uni and I have piercings and look after my hair, granted I'll probably have to lose the lip ring and get a haircut at least :-/.

 

Yeah, lol!

I can stay home and look after all your kids :)

 

char

 

 

We will be the kids that need looking after...! I will be anyway :lol:

 

Oh alchahol.. how it brings people from different walks on life togeather, god bless you booze.

 

I'm up for going america if we can stay at someones house... ? If not, I'm down for were ever.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.