Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post a picture of yourself

Featured Replies

I think it always helps if you know what people look like, so post a pic of youself! :p

 

I'll start:

 

me.gif

  • Replies 176
  • Views 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apart from the one posted in my profile, photo-1426.jpg there was a picture taken of me yesterday that's posted on the website of the office where I work now. http://www.arcarkitekter.no/omarc.php?cat=omarc_ansatte ... looking at it, I'm wondering; Am I going bold..? o_O Or has my forehead suddenly outgrown my hair? Maybe my brain is about to explode...

 

...and yes, I do need a haircut. I'm working on it!

i know i didnt look like a guy that make website but whatever... its me

 

btw YES ITS A deviantART cap ;)

post-2362-1195868585_thumb.jpg

I haven't got a picture of me that isn't ages old... well none digital, and the only other one is when I was in a suit..

  • Author

Its all boys so far (apart from Eskymo ;) ). Come on girls, where's the pics :p

ermmmm

 

n580445431_213087_605.jpg

the ladies are being very elusive eh?

can i get that calendar too? pls :)

Forget Lewis Hamilton......

 

post-1196-1196146812_thumb.jpg

 

As all the other guys seem to be so good looking and half my age I thought I'd better dig out a photo of me wearing my skid lid!

I think it always helps if you know what people look like, so post a pic of youself! :p

 

I'll start:

 

me.gif

 

:o Half naked men on the forum!

 

I would post a picture, but you don't want to see a picture of a short, half bald Scotsman with ginger hair afro.*

 

 

* I actually look nothing like this, but it's fun to give you an odd mental image :D

a short, half bald Scotsman with ginger hair afro

 

Yes Please!!!

WHY GIRLS ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE A BIG STORY WHEN IT COMES TO PICTURE OF THEMSELF?

who's making a 'big story' - I don't see any ladies writing big stories...only the blokes...

wow.. the over-exposure and blur makes it look like something out of Oblivion :D

 

well done for taking the plunge!

Thanks Dizi finaly a girl that have guts and you look pretty... cmon girls :D

wow.. the over-exposure and blur makes it look like something out of Oblivion :D

 

well done for taking the plunge!

 

Teehee it is intentional....I had a myspace page for a little while and nearly everyone I had as a friend on it had an over exposed picture and a lot of them only showed half their face. So I just decided to join in and took one just the same and classed it as the myspace pose. I just found it today while looking for something else so thought I might as well post it.

 

(I would have explained that but I didn't want to live up to *kenv's expectation that a girl would give a story about her photo :p guess he was right)

 

 

And thanks *kenv :wub:

Yes Please!!!

 

Would you then be disappointed when your really saw that I wasn't short, didn't have ginger hair and nae afro? :D

WHY GIRLS ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE A BIG STORY WHEN IT COMES TO PICTURE OF THEMSELF?

 

more picture plz?

post-2488-1196265408_thumb.gif

 

The only one you'll get cos I dont wanna scare peeps away from the forum lol

 

:(

we should have the images framed. :) Webmonkey's Album!

 

 

I reckon we should have a thread where everyone is pulling faces.

actually that looks like a very old eskymo - not doing my self any favours there!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.