October 1, 200719 yr A simple equation for an effective marketing campaign : Good content (info,service or product) + SEO + PPC, Paid back links, Forum posts to similar niche, banners, etc. = Great traffic and more targeted traffic! IMO, opting for paid ways contribute well to a good marketing mix especially at getting targeted traffic. In reality, getting 10 targeted traffic is better that 100 random traffic. Getting just mere random traffic doesn't constitutes your site's success - it's the conversion you get from your traffic. Getting traffic is just the first step, offering the right stuff to your visitors and conversion should be utmostly considered. To sum up, SEO is great for the long run and should't be left out. This is a long process and wouldn't always give you immediate results. Premium ways (PPC, paid links, banner, etc) for faster generation of targeted traffic especially if you have time constraints. What are your thoughts?
October 3, 200719 yr hmmm, I like the create a super cool design, great content which encourages people to link up to. I am always willing to cash out on advertising, and pay for links.
November 29, 200718 yr I think writing a quality content for your site is very effective to drive more traffic for your site. I wrote an article about quality content. You can read it here: http://web-design-development-tips.blogspo...r-creative.html I hope you'll enjoy reading the content of my blog. Thanks...
March 4, 200818 yr My thoughts are that I can generate the same amount of organic traffic for a site as I can with PPC, so whats the point?
March 4, 200818 yr Good content (info,service or product) + SEO + PPC, Paid back links, Forum posts to similar niche, banners, etc. = Great traffic and more targeted traffic! Glad you put content first, without well written content you might as well give up. In reality, getting 10 targeted traffic is better that 100 random traffic. So you don't want my 100,000 guaranteed hits to your site for just $19.99 (was $99.99!)? To sum up, SEO is great for the long run and should't be left out. This is a long process and wouldn't always give you immediate results. Premium ways (PPC, paid links, banner, etc) for faster generation of targeted traffic especially if you have time constraints. Sounds about right. I would say that "SEO" begins when you first start planning a site, not as an afterthought. It's all part of the design process.
October 11, 201115 yr SEO is a long term strategy and PPC is for instant traffic and clients. First year is really crucial for any business and one should not rely totally on SEO that may generate traffic after 3-4 months. You can start with PPC and then slowly switch to SEO. Another thing, SEO is not very reliable. Search engine rankings keep changing.
Create an account or sign in to comment