Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday ErisDS!

Featured Replies

Many happy returns Eris! :yahoo::drinks:

Hope you have a really good day - go steady on the booze!

Happy birthday Eris!! Get some alka seltzer in before you go out...

:drinks:

Jelly and icecream, a bouncy castle, custard... that's enough about my private life!

Have a great day - just remember it's better to be over the hill than under it!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

:drinks:

Happy birthday!..... are you skiving off work? I would!! Let us know what you get........ is there gonna be jelly and icecream later? :lol:

Happy Birthday young DS - Hope you remember some of it ;)

Yes VERY happy birthday to you....very helpful and lovely lady!!!!!

 

Rosie :wub:

Happy Birthday to my favourite tree-hugging hippy/moderator/part-time cyber sister!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 

Hope you have an awesome day Eris, I might even hold off from abusing you today! :o

*GRINS*

 

Thank you all so much :D

 

Today is kinda rubbish cos I don't get a break from my dissertation, but I have been served a fry-up in bed this morning, and I'm being taken out for dinner tonight, so lots of scrummy food but no jelly and ice-cream.

 

I have got tonnes of DVDs for my birthday, one of which is the original 101 dalmatians which I'm going to go and curl up on the sofa and watch :lol: I :wub: Disney films.

 

I loads of chocolates and a waterproof, wireless speaker! So I think a bath might be in order (Yes, my birthday is the one day of the year that I wash on!)

 

Thanks to all again for giving me smiles on my birthday :D

 

P.S. My party is next Friday, so if any of you are in the Nottingham area come and join the fun!

Thank you :D

 

I wanted to add my own Birthday wishes to Franglix who is also celebrating today.

He doesn't post very often, but he was one of the first people to reply to my first ever thread here on the forum :)

 

Happy Birthday Franglix! :drinks: Hope you are having big celebrations :lol:

Aha, you're going to be so annoyed when I take up that offer literaly and stalk you in Nottingham :p! It's not a million miles from Stoke *gets rain coat*. Happy Birthday! :)

ooh party!

 

Happy Birthday ErisDS!!!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to Eris-and-Franglix-and-anyone-else-who's-it-is-today!

Happy birthday to yooooou!

 

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

More thanks to folks :D

 

I forgot to mention (because I'm not installing it til my dissertation is done) another birthday present I got was

 

CoD4 :D:D

 

Cannot WAIT for this damn thing to be done and get fragging!

More thanks to folks :D

 

I forgot to mention (because I'm not installing it til my dissertation is done) another birthday present I got was

 

CoD4 :D:D

 

Cannot WAIT for this damn thing to be done and get fragging!

 

When you get it installed add me on Xfire if you use it and I'll kick your arse :D.

Will do, is your XFire name as obvious as mine?

It's "supercabbage" I think. My ingame name is "The Cabbaginator" though, I should really drop the whole Cabbage thing :pp.

It's "supercabbage" I think. My ingame name is "The Cabbaginator" though, I should really drop the whole Cabbage thing :pp.

 

cabbage = baggage ;-))

 

just kidding mate.

 

:flm7:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.