Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Traffic from links with UTM parameters does not show in Google

Featured Replies

Hi!

I have a strange issue with my site. I created a campaign in Facebook Ads and in the destination URL I added UTM parameters to see the traffic in Google Analytics but when I go to Campaigns report in Google Analytics, I see 0 traffic from Campaigns from Facebook. 

I used the following UTM parameters: 

?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Ad%20Banner%20AB%20Test

I am not sure if the UTM parameters are correct but I followed the guide from this post: analyticshelp.io/blog/importance-google-analytics-why-use-for-business/

 

Can someone help me debug this?

 

Thanks!

That article refers to the Acquisition>All Traffic>Source/Medium report whereas your link uses a Campaign parameter.

Are you definitely looking in the Acquisition>Campaigns>All Campaigns? It should show up there.

I ask because that article doesn't mention the Campaigns report.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.