Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Notbanksy!

Featured Replies

Happy birthday junior (you're a whopping 6 months younger than me!)!

 

Hope it's a good day - bit too far for me to come to the party - unless there's jelly and ice cream of course! Mmmm let's see, there's a flight at 7pm here, you're 8 hours behind... by 'eck I could be there in time for pin the tail on the donkey!

 

:drinks:

Happy birthday old timer! :yahoo: ( a whole month older than me ;) )

Have a good day fella :D

Happy Birthday

 

Hope you have a real special day.

 

*special Birthday hugs*

Thanks guys!

You know how it is; birthdays start to lose their impact after you've had more than 30 of them... But for those who are interested, pin the tail on the donkey starts at 7, and once everyone's properly drunk, it's off to the beach for a spot of skinny dipping :)

Feel free to come along :pp

Happy Birthday Notbanksy :drinks:

 

Might have to give the skinny dipping a miss, no one needs to see a wet yeti :bad:

 

Hope you have a great year

 

Rob

Happy Birthday!!

 

Count me in for drunken skinny dipping, consider it your birthday present :pp

 

:drinks:

Happy birthday!!!

 

Nice to know I'm not the only old person here....

 

Skinny dipping not happening - stinking cold, bit of a bev yeah but I'll drink to you across the interweb!

 

Have a great day :)

I'm up for drunken skinny dipping! (luckily being a girly, I have nothing to shrivel up in the cold :D )

Anyways, Have a very happy birthday! :air_kiss:

Has 'pin the tail on the donkey' finished yet?

I'm stood here waiting for you all on the beach with my laptop, a crate of beer and my fluorescent green Speedos.

Come on notbanksy, as you're the birthday boy, you're first into the sea!

Remember me? :lol:

 

Happy birthday notbanksy! Hope you had a good day and give me a shout when the skinny dipping is about to start.

Remember me? :lol:

 

Happy birthday notbanksy! Hope you had a good day and give me a shout when the skinny dipping is about to start.

 

Jesus what blackhole did you pop out of?

 

How is uni then enjoying it?

Happy BDay Anthony.

 

Remember me? :lol:

 

Where did you come from? Haven't seen you in ages!

Jesus what blackhole did you pop out of?

 

How is uni then enjoying it?

 

 

Where did you come from? Haven't seen you in ages!

 

Tell me about it. I didn't quite realise how little time I'd be spending online while at Uni so it looks like I've just disappeared off the face of the Earth! I'm at home this weekend so it's a little more laid back and I thought I'd show my face.

 

Anyway, I don't want to take this thread away from notbanksy's birthday wishes so I'll probably make another post and let you know how Uni is and what I've been up to.

 

At least you know I'm not dead!

Well thanks for the birthday greetings folks. Very honoured to have been graced with the presence of Rob!

 

It's officially over now, and I can relax again until the next one. I might try and sleep through xmas though. Anyone want to join me? Sleep is not intended as a euphemism in this instance...

 

Having said that, it depends who's offering :pp

Blimey...

 

How's the head? Hope you had a good un :)

Happy birthday, maybe you should drop the charade and just admit that you ARE Banksy?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.