October 30, 200817 yr Congratulations to you Acuity for winning the Website of the Month Award for October 2008! Prize: 6 Month Premium Forum Membership + Badge Promotional Badge for Website Details: Member: Acuity Website: www.graffitiresource.co.uk Screenshot A list of the 2008 winners can be found here: http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=4683
November 2, 200817 yr Congratulations’ it looks awesomely eye-catching. Lynda.com might know the answers, but you cannot purchase imagination and so many on the site are up there with anyone. I don’t think I will be entering for at least another month…..LOL Peter
November 2, 200817 yr I really like the site. Well done and congratulations. Ben, what do you get with premium forum membership?
November 2, 200817 yr Author Ben, what do you get with premium forum membership? Hey! You get a snazzy badge and also your account get's upgraded with a bigger inbox and stuff like that. Below is a link for more information on what you get with each upgrade: http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php?act=paysubs (You may have to be logged in to view it)
Create an account or sign in to comment