Everything posted by CindyAugliny
-
Do you already have snow?
I'm from Vietnam, an Asian country. That's why during my life, I have almost no chance to feel the snowing time. I bet it must be freezing
-
Internet Explorer Vs Firefox
So do I. There comes a time I only used Chrome but it's got some problems when loading facebook. It crashed all the time I loaded facebook. I still wonder why so I turned to Firefox, a little bit slower but it works well.
-
OS X, Windows, or Ubuntu?
I choose Window 7 but I also want another vote for Ubuntu (earlier) cos I install both of them on my laptop
-
Do you already have snow?
I've never seen snow yet wish I could have a chance
-
How to ranking up in Google?
@weblink: thanks for your experience. And to do so, you have to do a research to find out your keywords need to be increased in search engine result. In my opinion, I use Link Assistant. You can use another free powerful tools such as google adwords. That would help.
-
How to get more trafic?
My friend, who is the proficient of this field, gave me some advices. And I hope it works. First, you have to optimize your site. It makes your site become more friendly with search engine. So your site will have more opportunity appears on the very first pages of search engine result. Second, leave your trace everywhere you can. It means you come to another blogs or websites, leave some comments which have the hyperlinks link to your website. It would be better if those are do follow blogs or websites. Third, if possible, you should spend an amount of money to advertise your site. There are lot of services like that. You can search this on google or bing.
-
Business name or Personal Name?
Your personal name (cos I love your name, it sounds kind of hmmm... romantic stuffs )
-
How's life as a freelance web designer?
Hi lazytycoon, in my own experience, I know something like this My friend, he comes from WA, USA, and now he lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. He's got a perfect team, with 2 web developers, 2 designers and 2 marketing online employees, and runs an online bussiness. His current office's still in WA. He stills sell products for those in USA but his online office is in Vietnam Now it still works well. He doesn't cost much. Beside that, he has new friendly friends and a lovely fiancée here Love it,
-
How do you market your freelance service
You can ask another who is known as a proficient to recommend you. It sounds hard cos it's not easy to find a man like that. But I think if you can, it would work well.
-
Illustrator: Sonic!
Look forward to your redesign That must be very nice. I love this game character so much!
-
Illustrator: Sonic!
That's great :)but why didn't you draw his shadow?
-
Plz review My website !
I think so. Beside that, there's some problems with the combination between blue and yellow, not harmonious at all.
-
Need some quick feedback
It looks nice, but I don't really love the button design. It looks too simple
-
Find Small Clients?
Why don't you try out with some design contests website? Such as 99design? I hope it would help. Btw, joining those contests also remain you some interesting experiences
-
Paying for Facebook advertisement
I prefer facebook advertisement. Because in my opinion, I've spent more time on social networking site (as facebook) than search engine site (google). During that time, those advertisings make more effective.
-
Happy birthday....
Happy birthday to you. Wish you best things ever.I want to send you some biscuits I made this morning but don't know how. So I just give you an online present. Here it is but yep, you know, it's not my biscuits just some stuffs I've searched on goolge Wish you the best! (This's really late right )
-
when can i have a signature ?
It's announced in your profile: when you reach 25 posts
-
About 'No-Follow' Links
Can you tell me more information about this idea?
-
Researching effective keywords
As my adviser suggests, I use Link Assistant. This is a powerful tool. You can try this, if you want.
-
Facebook or Twitter
It should be "Facebook and Twitter"
-
Criticise my site!
Hi alexandra. Your site is really cool. It looks professional. It seems perfect. But I think that beside using the original like button of facebook, why don't you use another icon? (As you've done with those cars labeled facebook, twitter and feedburner). That's great. It inspires me lot.
-
Hello
Hi Matt! I'm 22 years old too. I'm also this forum's new comer. Nice to be your friend.
-
Am I too old to become a web designer?
I think it's not about your age. It's all about your passion. Go ahead, I believe that you would be a great designer :-)
-
Computer Science graduate with no design skills
Hi Kirky_D, I'm also a new member of this forum. Your avatar is so cool.
-
Let's me introduce myself
Hi everyone, I'm a brand new member of this forum. I'm not really good at designing, so I think when I join this community, I can improve my skills. That's so great to be friends with you. I'm from Vietnam, so English is not my native language. Hm, it makes me a little hard to express myself and understand deeply what you said. But I'll try my best. Cheers,