Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy birthday....

Featured Replies

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me-e, Happy birthday to me!

 

hehehe

 

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrreddddddddddd!

Happy birthday mate! :D

 

Why are you up at half 4 in the morning? :o

  • Author
Happy birthday mate! :D

 

Why are you up at half 4 in the morning? :o

 

lol am ALWAYS up at half 4. Do my best work in the middle of the night!

 

Thanks for all the "happies" people.

 

Was just a day like any other lol. Worked all day, worked all night. Am now off to bed.

 

See you all soon!

 

Regards

 

Scott

  • 2 years later...

Happy birthday to you. Wish you best things ever.I want to send you some biscuits I made this morning but don't know how. So I just give you an online present. Here it is

 

Biscuit1.jpg

 

but yep, you know, it's not my biscuits :acute: just some stuffs I've searched on goolge

 

Wish you the best!

 

(This's really late right :pardon: )

(This's really late right :pardon: )

 

only by 2 years 8 monthish, I would say that it would only be really late if it were 2 years 9 months or over :pp

¡Ay, caramba!

My cordial congrats to everyone whos birthday today it is.

 

And I want these biscuits.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.