Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CindyAugliny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CindyAugliny

  1. I'm from Vietnam, an Asian country. That's why during my life, I have almost no chance to feel the snowing time. I bet it must be freezing
  2. So do I. There comes a time I only used Chrome but it's got some problems when loading facebook. It crashed all the time I loaded facebook. I still wonder why so I turned to Firefox, a little bit slower but it works well.
  3. I choose Window 7 but I also want another vote for Ubuntu (earlier) cos I install both of them on my laptop
  4. I've never seen snow yet wish I could have a chance
  5. @weblink: thanks for your experience. And to do so, you have to do a research to find out your keywords need to be increased in search engine result. In my opinion, I use Link Assistant. You can use another free powerful tools such as google adwords. That would help.
  6. My friend, who is the proficient of this field, gave me some advices. And I hope it works. First, you have to optimize your site. It makes your site become more friendly with search engine. So your site will have more opportunity appears on the very first pages of search engine result. Second, leave your trace everywhere you can. It means you come to another blogs or websites, leave some comments which have the hyperlinks link to your website. It would be better if those are do follow blogs or websites. Third, if possible, you should spend an amount of money to advertise your site. There are lot of services like that. You can search this on google or bing.
  7. Your personal name (cos I love your name, it sounds kind of hmmm... romantic stuffs )
  8. Hi lazytycoon, in my own experience, I know something like this My friend, he comes from WA, USA, and now he lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. He's got a perfect team, with 2 web developers, 2 designers and 2 marketing online employees, and runs an online bussiness. His current office's still in WA. He stills sell products for those in USA but his online office is in Vietnam Now it still works well. He doesn't cost much. Beside that, he has new friendly friends and a lovely fiancée here Love it,
  9. You can ask another who is known as a proficient to recommend you. It sounds hard cos it's not easy to find a man like that. But I think if you can, it would work well.
  10. Look forward to your redesign That must be very nice. I love this game character so much!
  11. That's great :)but why didn't you draw his shadow?
  12. I think so. Beside that, there's some problems with the combination between blue and yellow, not harmonious at all.
  13. It looks nice, but I don't really love the button design. It looks too simple
  14. Why don't you try out with some design contests website? Such as 99design? I hope it would help. Btw, joining those contests also remain you some interesting experiences
  15. I prefer facebook advertisement. Because in my opinion, I've spent more time on social networking site (as facebook) than search engine site (google). During that time, those advertisings make more effective.
  16. Happy birthday to you. Wish you best things ever.I want to send you some biscuits I made this morning but don't know how. So I just give you an online present. Here it is but yep, you know, it's not my biscuits just some stuffs I've searched on goolge Wish you the best! (This's really late right )
  17. It's announced in your profile: when you reach 25 posts
  18. Can you tell me more information about this idea?
  19. As my adviser suggests, I use Link Assistant. This is a powerful tool. You can try this, if you want.
  20. It should be "Facebook and Twitter"
  21. Hi alexandra. Your site is really cool. It looks professional. It seems perfect. But I think that beside using the original like button of facebook, why don't you use another icon? (As you've done with those cars labeled facebook, twitter and feedburner). That's great. It inspires me lot.
  22. Hi Matt! I'm 22 years old too. I'm also this forum's new comer. Nice to be your friend.
  23. I think it's not about your age. It's all about your passion. Go ahead, I believe that you would be a great designer :-)
  24. Hi Kirky_D, I'm also a new member of this forum. Your avatar is so cool.
  25. Hi everyone, I'm a brand new member of this forum. I'm not really good at designing, so I think when I join this community, I can improve my skills. That's so great to be friends with you. I'm from Vietnam, so English is not my native language. Hm, it makes me a little hard to express myself and understand deeply what you said. But I'll try my best. Cheers,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.