Have you thought a responsive site is a must before going live? Well if not then you failed in the era of mobile world to attract the mobile user. Whenever you made a website try to make it responsive so that the user experience will be good enough and increase the usability which will also boost the traffic to your website.

some guideline you need to follow:

Attractive layout

Minimum page loading time

Hoisting cost and performance

Image optimization

Experience designer

Easy navigation

Mobile-friendly pages

Content should be good

follow this effort will help to acquire a more mobile user and help to increase your business via multiple devices.

If you have any advice just tell...........................

5 hours ago, mikeadams121 said:

6 Most Reasons Why Your site Should Be Responsive

[...]

Just my think 

Thanks

But it isn't 'your think' is it? It's just a copy-paste list that has been around for years and copy-pasted about by people who can't be arsed to think.

Here it is four years ago
https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/responsive-design-list

Edited by TimW

I believe this thread is pointless and outdated as responsive websites are and have been the norm for the last few years. I don't think anything posted above will help anyone and for that reason, I'm closing it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Jennifer@Webriq
      Hi Guys!

My name is Jennifer and I work at Webriq, a web developing company. Anyhow, our company has developed a page that allows visitors to have an overview and experience how our services work. I am posting this here for you to try it out and provide us a feedback. This will give us the chance to develop it further and provide a quality experience for our users and visitors. Please click HERE to start.

Many Thanks,
      Jennifer

• By Aniketghole
      Website architecture is simply planning to create a logical layout that helps in achieving goals you have set up before the website is designed and developed.
      Some of the important initial aspects of website architecture:
      • Visual aspects
      User experience (UX) User Interface (UI) • Technical aspects
      Storage Server Communication platforms • Functional aspects
      Services we offer Products we provide • Smart mobile responsive
      Optimal content visibility Usability Fast page speed  
      Future devices are smart and small in size, so mobile responsive designs make a good impact in future.

Following are the website building components that affects website architecture

• Website header - Designing header means branding a person or organization that is name, logo, title etc.

• Website body - Website body contains all the unique content including photos, articles, services or products etc.

• Website navigation - Website navigation is simply a roadmap which takes you to the destination page. Labeling of website navigation should be descriptive which allow users to navigate properly around your domain.

• Mobile responsive: Viewport and media queries are heavily taken into account when it comes to mobile website architecture. A viewport is meta tag which is included in the header and tells the browser how this page will be rendered i.e. Users visible area of web page. It varies from device to device for example viewport of mobile will be smaller than the desktop viewport.

You can check the mobile architecture website www.ibridgedigital.com

A media query is a tool where websites are viewed on a huge range of devices. You can make an existing website mobile and tablet compliant. Nowadays many designers and developers build websites for the desktop screen and use media queries to make it fit on mobiles and tablets. Though this will work, it's not the ideal approach to do it. Media queries are designed for design presentation, not for an optimization. To enhance for the mobile, you need to optimize pictures and the markup.
    • By siteflu
      Siteflu.com is a website design & development company in Pune India offering professional Website design and development services at low price / budget.
      Link: http://siteflu.com/
    • By Zachadoshas
      Hello folks- i need your help, i was desinger a wordpress website using the localhost server (XAMPP) and i have managed to create this website. Now the issue is that i was learning how to migrate this website from the localhost to a free hosting live server; Here are some of the steps i performed;

Step 1: i exported the local database by accessing the http://localhost/phpmyadmin and i clicked on the database which i was working on and clicked on "Export". From there i secelected the "Quick method" and then i Clicked on "Go" to export the database in the download folder on my machine.

Step 2 :i replaced the paths to all files in the database by opening the exported database with the Notepad++ text editor using the Replace feature i replaced the http://localhost/wordpress to http://zachados.5gbfree.com:2082

Step 3: After that i created the new database from the cPanel of the web hosting by assigned the database name as: zachados_wordpress
      Username as: zachados_Zac
      and the Password:..........
      Then after i clicked on phpMyAdmin in the cpanel of my hosting and clicked on "import" after opening the phpMyAdmin to import the database file which i exported from the localhost.

Step4:I Fixed wp-config.php by opening the wp-config.php and wp-config.php file on your local machine. Edit lines:
      define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘wordpress’); to zachados_wordpress define(‘DB_USER’, ‘Zachariah’); to zachados_Zac define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘your_database_password’); Step 5:Transferring website files I try to transfer the website files using the Filezilla as my FTP client tool but the issue is that its was failing to start or start the connect and here are a copy of the errior message it was rendering: Status: Resolving address of ftp.zachados.5gbfree.com Status: Connecting to 209.90.88.135:21... Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message... Status: Initializing TLS... Status: Verifying certificate... Status: TLS connection established. Status: Logged in Status: Retrieving directory listing... Command: PWD Response: 257 "/" is your current location Command: TYPE I Response: 200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (209,90,88,135,198,244) Command: MLSD Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing Status: Disconnected from server Status: Resolving address of ftp.zachados.5gbfree.com Status: Connecting to 209.90.88.135:21... Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message... Status: Initializing TLS... Status: Verifying certificate... Status: TLS connection established. Status: Logged in Status: Retrieving directory listing... Command: PWD Response: 257 "/" is your current location Command: TYPE I Response: 200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (209,90,88,135,126,44) Command: MLSD Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing From here i did know what do next, me being the learner and no experience on how to solve this issue. Please i need your help or simple ways of which i can you to move the localhost website to a live server. I really thank your help Regards Zachadoshas  
    • By Leo Pitt
      Hi,

I'm new here, hope my post is inline with forum guidelines.

I have just completed writing a blog post comparing "Mobile / Desktop site" and Responsive website design as solutions for businesses getting a mobile site online. I'd appreciate any comments / feedback before I go promoting this in the blogosphere.

http://www.function-design.co.uk/blog/2015/10/13/how-make-mobile-friendly-site

Many Thanks