Hi Guys!

My name is Jennifer and I work at Webriq, a web developing company. Anyhow, our company has developed a page that allows visitors to have an overview and experience how our services work. I am posting this here for you to try it out and provide us a feedback. This will give us the chance to develop it further and provide a quality experience for our users and visitors. Please click HERE to start.

Many Thanks,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By neik
      Hello Everyone,
      I have designed https://www.themevault.net/ website. It would be highly appreciated if you can give your valuable comments, feedback or any suggestion if you want it more interactive. 
      Thank you
    • By Mazahar Khan
      Hello mates, In my website meta title is not caching by google. Anybody know what is this. my whole website is crawled and indexed but meta title of one page is not crawled.

Thanks in advance.
    • By paul77uk
      Hey there ,Ive made lots of websites on the clearnet (this) using html ,wordpress and joomla but 
      Ive now started to make websites for customers on the dark net or deep web using my own server (laptop)
      I've installed apache2 and mysql and have some basic websites running through a torr proxy however
      when I try and use a cms like wordpress I get a lot of errors.
      Does anyone know of a free website script or cms for .onion websites ??
      There are cms made websites on the deep net but even looking at the source code doesn't reveal what they are .
    • By Huntargh
      Hi all,
      To give a brief background story, we paid around £4000 for a web designer to build this website for our product: www.bentleysdogfood.co.uk    (laugh at how overcharged we were now!)
      He built it using Wordpress with the Ronneby Child theme. Anything you see on the website was done by him, including all of the following plugins he installed and setup:
      Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd 5.0.17 (?)  Inactive Advanced Custom Fields 4.4.12 (?)  Active Addendio PLUS 1.1.1 (?)  Active Autoptimize 2.3.2 (?)  Active iThemes Security 6.8.0 (?)  Active Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) (?)  Active Duplicator 1.2.32 (?)  Inactive Installer Plugin 1.0.8 (?)  Active Hummingbird 1.7.1 (?)  Active WPBakery Page Builder 5.4.4 (?)  Active News page slider 2.0.0 (?)  Active SMK Sidebar Generator 3.1 (?)  Active WooCommerce Paymentsense Gateway 2.3.0 (?)  Active Quick Featured Images 13.3.1 (?)  Active Slider Revolution (?)  Active Really Simple SSL 2.5.24 (?)  Active WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Lite 1.6.2 (?)  Active WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips 2.1.3 (?)  Active WooCommerce 3.2.6 (?)  Active Yoast SEO 6.2 (?)  Active WP Image Zoom PRO 1.29 (?)  Active WP-Optimize 2.1.1 (?)  Active WP Mail SMTP 1.2.3 (?)  Active WP Smush 2.7.6 (?)  Active TablePress 1.9 (?)  Active TablePress Extension: Responsive Tables 1.4 (?)  Active  
      The site was running very slow (using Pingdom website speed tests the homepage was taking over 6 seconds to load) and we felt the service we were receiving was very poor. Due to this, we chose to set up our own SSD Cloud VPS hosting package with UK Hosting and they migrated the website and email account over to their server. Details as follows:
      CPU vCore 2 x vCPU Core (price per core) £45.00 GBP Memory GB 2 x GB (price per GB) £13.32 GBP Disk Space GB 50 x GB (price per GB) £2.04 GBP Total IP Address 1 x IP Address (price per IP Address) £36.00 GBP Base resource price reduction Included OS Template CentOS 7.x with Plesk Onyx £60.00 GBP   Now that we have it in our control I have the task to try to speed up the loading speeds as I'm sure if you have tried to load it you can see how slow it still is. I'm not very technical at all when it comes to web design / hosting etc. I know the basics and can navigate around Wordpress and Plesk (in this case) or cPanel, but any advice you're able to give will need to be step-by-step layman's terms I'm afraid! Attached are the results from Pingdom showing where the problems may lie. I have absolutely know idea how to fix these issues, even after reading the information by clicking 'More At Google Developers'. Any help given would be greatly appreciated.    Thank you!