Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greetings from Copenhagen

Featured Replies

Hi everyone. I just signed up on this great forum. My name is Niels Harbo and I am a 44 year old danish multimedia designer. I work as an independent web designer/developper. I'm a strong beliver in sharring og knowledge and hope to be able to contribute to this forum in the future. In the last couple of years I've released quite a few video-tutorials on web development/scripting and design availeble in danish and english. And as soon as I'm alowed to post links I will provide them in the relevant sub forums. If you can't wait then do a search on nillervision on youtube. Thanks to Admin and the rest of the contributers to this forum.

Edited by Nillervision

Welcome, Niels! Just checked out your videos - the Ajax gallery is going to come in handy. I need to update one of my sites with this - thanks!

Most welcome to the forum. You will really specially to me in this forum. As i am very new in design area.

  • Author

Once again Thank you everyone for the overwhelming welcome. I've allready learned a lot from reading the posts in this forum and I'm also impressed by the supportive spirit here. Hope you can put up with my "rusty" english (it's been a while since I left scool)

You're English is pretty good so no need to worry about that! :)
The community are nice always willing to help; I'm glad that you've acknowledged that - enjoy your stay friend :p

Once again Thank you everyone for the overwhelming welcome. I've allready learned a lot from reading the posts in this forum and I'm also impressed by the supportive spirit here. Hope you can put up with my "rusty" english (it's been a while since I left scool)

I wouldn't have noticed that English wasn't your mother-tongue if you hadn't mentioned it. I wouldn't worry about it! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.