Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

barsa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by barsa

  1. I use dreamweaver, frontpage, visual studio to HTML/Coding and photoshop, illustrator, coral draw to create graphics.
  2. Your website is very good.
  3. maximum time I use Firefox
  4. I type 155 word per minute
  5. I have never seen this kind of pictures before.
  6. Use this css to remove space (between your page and IE tab): #body{ margin-top: 0px; } and if your picture is transparent then simple add background-color to your stylesheet. for example: #header { width:990px; height:127px; background: url (images/header.gif) top center no-repeat; background-color: #666666; }
  7. very nice and clean website. but it is slow. website logo is very good.
  8. it is much better than previous
  9. second and third picture is very good.
  10. very nice and creative website, I really like it but the "graphics" and "contact" button not working.
  11. The old one is much better than now
  12. website color combination is very good, I also like top bar background.
  13. I like White background and pink fonts
  14. I use mostly Tahoma and Arial
  15. website is very beautiful. Image effects are very nice
  16. you can create this through javascript
  17. barsa replied to robert's topic in Frontend
    On me, web_designer_forum.jpg
  18. this picture is really good. Can you create this or you download anywhere, if download then what is the URL
  19. the picture you have used on top bar, the picture's resolution is too bad
  20. very nice layout, clean and beautiful
  21. very nice, smile is very beautiful
  22. Second layout is very good but the picture is not match. So if I can design it then I replace this top picture(which you used to create 2st layout) to first one And the logo is very beautiful
  23. You can try to Template Monster
  24. barsa replied to Crobbo's topic in General Chat
    I think you have put all the things. but you have missed "Register" button

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.