Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

barsa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by barsa

  1. Thank you all for this great review
  2. You can see this website : http://www.behance.net/
  3. Really great website I really like it.
  4. Hi everyone, I am recently design this blogger template. I have test this template many cross browser compatibility website and do not found any problem. I want to know, is it looking very bad in any firefox browser, because in adobe browserlab it looks very bad but in my laptop it looks perfect. http://mytravelogue-design.blogspot.com/
  5. Second was my favorite it looks more professional
  6. You can use google font API for your website
  7. well designed website design. I think the font site on footer section are too small.
  8. Very unique concept. I see your portfolio, very beautiful work.
  9. CMS

    barsa replied to luke1's topic in Frontend
    You must try wordpress. I am a .net designer and I recently start using wordpress, its very easy and wordpress tutorial available all over the net so whenever I face any problem, I just open wordpress.org or google for help.
  10. Background texture is really cool. for background texture it looks really high tech and it best fit for hosting website.
  11. Layout8 : the background is really good. font style is really simple. and layout7 : I like the logo. and the layout is well formatted.
  12. I submitted another two themes at weebly, can you please vote for me? First theme is Floral Design : http://themes.weebly.com/vote/113479772721723120/ and another theme is Blue Abstract : http://themes.weebly.com/vote/988935734727909571/ So please vote for my themes. Thank you in advance ...
  13. graphics and effects are very nice. Its a really beautiful and clean website.
  14. clean and organized website, and also professional.
  15. I submitted a theme at weebly and all I need now is votes. So please vote for my theme : Green Earth Website Theme Thank you in advance ...
  16. This website look very good, when you design it first time.
  17. Very nice website. color combination of this website very nice and professional
  18. Design of this website is very nice. I really like it
  19. very nice website. The layout is very clean and professional. organized website, minimum picture used but the website is superb.
  20. first I design website layout on Photoshop and then export it on dreamweaver. and when the website is ready publish it on the Internet
  21. I see all projects and it is amazing.
  22. very nice website. header is very nice.
  23. website is very slow
  24. the website is very good specially I like color combination of your website. And logo is very simple.
  25. website layout is very good and the graphic is also very nice. But the website is very simple so you can add some of your projects on homepage so it looks beautiful

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.