Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godaddy content management system - any one know this

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

I am negotiating a contract with a client who has an existing website with Godaddy on their content management system. Does anyone have experience of this system?

 

Thank you

 

Andy

Are they using the Sitebuilder or one of the many opensource CMS's that are installed with Cpanel?

 

If it's the Sitebuilder expect table based layouts, inline CSS and tons of <font> tags.

 

If they're using an OS CMS it's pot luck...

  • Author
Are they using the Sitebuilder or one of the many opensource CMS's that are installed with Cpanel?

 

If it's the Sitebuilder expect table based layouts, inline CSS and tons of <font> tags.

 

If they're using an OS CMS it's pot luck...

 

 

I am not too sure as I am in the primary negotiation stage.. they are very slow with e-mails.. I realise the problem is there are so many small web providers out there it was pot luck someone will know about this one.

 

(BTW the customer said, i am sure you have heard of it, I explained there are several and this is a USA based one.. )

  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

 

I am negotiating a contract with a client who has an existing website with Godaddy on their content management system. Does anyone have experience of this system?

 

Thank you

 

Andy

 

I would recommend redoing the site in a different content management system. Personally I think Godaddy's CMS is limited. *Shameless Plug* check out CraigBuilder.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.