Everything posted by Lev
- Hi there!
- Jquery slider works on localhost but not online?
- Hi Fellow Kreative Designers! The name is Johnny D. Need some advice...
- Jquery slider works on localhost but not online?
-
HI everyone my name is Wilf
Welcome aboard!
-
Restrictions using CSS3 at work
Well, you could try to implement a graceful degradation paradigm.
- Hello to all members in the Web Designer Forum
-
Introduction
Welcome!
-
Creating Mockups
Axure sometimes can be very helpful for working with the more or less complicated projects (on-line shops, for instance)
-
Hello, I'm Billy!
Hello, Bill, and welcome back to the world of web design!
-
Thanks for the invite Ben, I'm Ben ;)
Hello and welcome, Ben, enjoy your stay here!
-
Animated gradient
Let me guess, his name is... IE6!
-
Greetings from Pennydroid!
Hello and welcome!
-
Animated gradient
What a sensitive cat (or crude CSS), Jack.
-
Hey WDF, I'm new, could you tell?
Hello and welcome!
-
Spell Check a website
Awesome work, mate, I take my hat off to you!
-
Hi I am Peters Joseph, Designing Head
Welcome!
- Animated gradient
- Hello everyone, my name is Jack!
-
Hello
Hello, Katie, and welcome to WDF!
-
Hello there, newbie here...
Welcome!
- WebVenture Interactive is in the house!
- Rewiev template, please
-
Web Designer Forum Newb
Welcome!
- Happy Sunday Guys n Gals!