Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help With Footer Please

Featured Replies

Hi, how are you? I am just a 14 year old and have started web design. I am still finding my way around WordPress, and on this website I am using elementor. I used divi in the past, but in this website I cant seem to find the option to properly edit the footer, I can only see the few options in the customize website section but none for the design and proper content, all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Divi is worse than elementor.

If you want to learn Wordpress (as you were advised on the other forum), don’t use a page builder.

Learn how to use blocks. Use the 2020 theme as your base.

If you want to customise your footer set up a child theme.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.