April 24, 20197 yr Hi, recently I have made a new site and would like to know peoples opinions on it. It is a site where photos can be purchased, I am also working on adding other features such as help to get good photos etc. Thanks! https://www.photoperfect.co/
April 25, 20197 yr There are no contact details on the site (as required by law). The T&C have notihng in them about use of the images. In fact there is nothing on the site to suggest you have permission to use the images. The FAQ mention a cancellation policy but I can't find this policy. I only have an option to accept cookies. I don't wish to do this so I wouldn't use your site. The homepage isn't the store. The only reason I'd be on the site would be to buy images. So that's all you need on the homepage. I can't search images and there is no categorization. Why a gallery and a store? You only need a store. Every page has a 'To view this content, click reload.' message. What that all about? Why adverts? It makes you look cheap and mercenary. And finally.... If you want to be taken seriously don't use wix.
April 25, 20197 yr I'm simply going to give my immediate reaction because I think fisicx has listed a fair few... "high quality beautiful photography" - to do what with? There is nothing that lets you know these are stock, If I come across the site looking for stock imagery, I would leave immediately on that basis alone
April 25, 20197 yr Author Thankyou for looking, all photos on the site are photos I have took my self or by my close relations, I will label this on the homepage now you mention it, and the site does have a contact page where you can message me directly and I am now working on making a new catagorised area of the site instead of the gallery. Thankyou for the feedback!
April 26, 20197 yr The contact page does not display your telephone, email and address as required by law. And the T&C only covers the use of the website not the images. And it’s still wix. Don’t use wix.
Create an account or sign in to comment