Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Revolution of Design - How would you like to design responsive web pages / apps?

Featured Replies

What do you think would be the most effective way to design responsive web pages / apps? (Feel free to invent some alternatives to CSS, HTML, Adobe XD / Sketch, etc.)

I’ll develop an open-source app inspired by your answer. Thanks!

 

Nothing beats designing in the browser given it's the actual environment it will eventually live in.  If a designer isn't comfortable coding then they should pair with a developer to create the design.

  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Charles Ferguson said:

Hi, guys! I am done redesigning my website - http://under-the-open-sky.com. I tried to do it according to the rules you stated above. I sincerely need your opinion, though so feel free to check it out! :)

I quite like it, the biggest criticism I have is Josefin_sanslight for the main paragraph text and the Josefin_sanregular for the link and highlighted text, maybe it is just me but I am getting a comic sans vibe and that can't be good.

@Charles Ferguson

Much of the advice you were given here: http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.uk/threads/need-advice.25462/   still applies.

I agree the site looks OK but the content is very misleading. Nothing wrong with an affiliate site but don't try to pretend it's a review site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.