September 5, 201412 yr Author Glad it's not just me... or maybe it's an East Midlands thing. eta cross posted - it's obviously spread to Essex too. Edited September 5, 201412 yr by Jane B
September 5, 201412 yr I'm sure there is a joke about Jane posting a picture of her Bum on here, but I think it's probably best left.
September 5, 201412 yr Haha just seen it, made me laugh. I vote for keeping it as well, perhaps have a random word each day!
September 5, 201412 yr Haha just seen it, made me laugh. I vote for keeping it as well, perhaps have a random word each day!
September 5, 201412 yr Haha just seen it, made me laugh. I vote for keeping it as well, perhaps have a random word each day! A different word in a different location each day ... kind of like a treasure hunt
September 5, 201412 yr A different word in a different location each day ... kind of like a treasure hunt I don't particularly want to treasure hunt for other peoples bum thanks all the same
September 5, 201412 yr I don't particularly want to treasure hunt for other peoples bum thanks all the same Surely that depends on the person.
September 5, 201412 yr Surely that depends on the person. Sounds fine coming from someone with a doggie image on their profile ;-)
September 5, 201412 yr @@BrowserBugs - brilliant, that scene in the fathers retirement home is one of the funniest bits in father Ted
September 5, 201412 yr Ha ha, was some rogue code from testing a plugin (not a bum plugin) - Seems a shame to remove it now.I liked the idea of a bum treasure hunt (not personally, lol, for the forum) inspired by @DY40, so have hidden another bum on the site if the eagle eyed amongst you come across it on your journeys, let me know - got to be worth a prize of some sorts. Bit of silly fun anyway.
September 5, 201412 yr I liked the idea of a bum treasure hunt (not personally, lol, for the forum) inspired by @DY40, so have hidden another bum on the site if the eagle eyed amongst you come across it on your journeys, let me know - got to be worth a prize of some sorts. Do I win?
September 6, 201412 yr Do I win? Ha ha, there's always one smarty pants ....these aren't the bums we're looking for... Incidentally, perhaps 'Albums' is a clue to the real Bum location
September 6, 201412 yr Obviously it's on each one, but I got to it here. Edited September 6, 201412 yr by Jack
September 6, 201412 yr YES!!! - Nice find Jack.1 x months free Platinum membership for you my good man.
September 8, 201412 yr YES!!! - Nice find Jack. 1 x months free Platinum membership for you my good man. Nice Thanks Ben.
September 8, 201412 yr Nice Thanks Ben. You may have platinum membership, but now we can't all see that you are member of the week, month, and foreseeable future.
September 8, 201412 yr You may have platinum membership, but now we can't all see that you are member of the week, month, and foreseeable future. Member of the decade™
Create an account or sign in to comment