September 25, 201313 yr Hello all. I would appreciate if you could give my site a review. Its responsive and has a blog and all the usual stuff. If you could give me an idea of how fast it loads that would be really useful. Thanks in advance. Regards. http://refreshwebsites.co.uk/
September 26, 201313 yr Very nice. Looks professional and businesslike. My biggest criticism is the Droid-serif for the body text. It looks great on the heading but is very difficult to read in the body and looks a bit scrunched together. Also the layout changes a bit too drastically (for me) from page to page or maybe just the quote page. I also would like to see better demarcation between the top row and the portfolio rows. I might even get rid of the top section of the portfolio page as it doesn't really need an explanation.
October 1, 201313 yr ditto the droid font - did you tighten the tracking/character spacing? loaded very quickly for me this is 2 years old - a lifetime in the mobile market "96% of Smartphone users have visited a site that doesn't work well on their device"Google Inc 2011" i'm not surprised it was like that *then* but what's it like now? i understand the point but it's misleading svg for icons with image fallback? (gif instead of png for the sprite? png is nearly always smaller) or or you not using svg because of all the http requests for all those icons? fair enough very clear and usable site - well done
October 3, 201313 yr One of those website with popular layout, nice and clean but not unique. Please check this topic: http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/71709-new-website-design-for-online-business/ To me both websites look similar ...
October 3, 201313 yr One of those website with popular layout, nice and clean but not unique. Please check this topic: http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/71709-new-website-design-for-online-business/ To me both websites look similar ... How do you work that one out?
October 3, 201313 yr How do you work that one out? When you look at the middle bit / content ... to me it looks similar ...
October 4, 201313 yr I really like this design. It has that feeling that every little details has carefully be considered. The only point which I personally would change is the body font. I think that serif fonts are slightly harder to read. Good job, well done!
October 5, 201313 yr I really love this website! Just one little criticism - I'm not a big fan of the social media icons down the bottom of all the pages. I don't think they match the fresh new design of the website, if you understand what I mean. Other than that I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I haven't checked the code but I trust you do a pretty good job Overall it looks really good.
October 11, 201313 yr First of all great job..... The Look and feel of the site is very nice,it is responsive as well, but as everyone said you need to think again on the fonts used and also try other social icons they don't match with your site. Over all Great Job.
Create an account or sign in to comment