Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello, I'm Cara

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

I'm new to web design, I've been interested in it for a while, but with the recent exams, coursework and anything else school can throw at me, I've never really looked into it properly. Seen as the holidays are coming soon, I thought I might actually attempt to learn something, so I thought a good start would be joining these forums.

 

So, nice to meet you everyone and I hope to see you around!

 

Cara

Holidays are coming? End of exams I presume? Best times ever ;)

 

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Get stuck in!

  • Author

Holidays are coming? End of exams I presume? Best times ever

 

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Get stuck in!

 

I've got exams next and then I'm free!

Awesome! Good luck with the revision. Not sure on your age and the qualifications you are doing, but try your best as that makes it easier later on. the best reward is the beach parties following the exams ;)

Hello everyone,

 

I'm new to web design, I've been interested in it for a while, but with the recent exams, coursework and anything else school can throw at me, I've never really looked into it properly. Seen as the holidays are coming soon, I thought I might actually attempt to learn something, so I thought a good start would be joining these forums.

 

So, nice to meet you everyone and I hope to see you around!

 

Cara

Hi cara, welcome to the forum and nice to meet you

  • Author

Thank you all for being so welcoming.

I'm a new member just like you and Glad to meet you here.

I wish you luck for both your exam and your projects. :)

(In my town, exam is about few weeks later)

 

Arick

Nice to meet you too. I really understand your way of thinking. Very often too much work doesn't let us focus on what we would really like to do. Have a second and infinitely better attempt this time ;).

Welcome to the forum Cara!
Funnily enough, that's how I learnt, I dedicated practically an entire summer to studying HTML, CSS and improving my skills with Photoshop. I may have missed out on a few days of sun but acquired some very profitable skills instead :p

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.