Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What the font is that?

Featured Replies

Hi Gang,

 

I'm stumped with a client who has a logo that needs rebuilding into a proper vector and I need some help with font identification. I have tried a few font guess sites to no avail. The G & C in this is easy, just the rest of the words I can't place so any help appreciated. I noted the particular look of W and E, i've nothing that matches in my 300+ fonts. I also figured this thread could be handy for others in the same situation. Did a search and couldn't find a thread but let me know if I have posted in the wrong place.

 

The logo in question is

 

masterLogo_new_2011.gif

 

Any help appreciated.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.