Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web design inspiration site

Featured Replies

Hi fellow web designers!

 

I recently started up a new project where I have been working on for a while. Now that it is finally online I represent you Creahaven.net.

It's an inspiration site with (mostly) daily new great designs where you can save links and email them to yourself or someone else.

 

You can check it out on www.creahaven.net

 

Thanks!

Very nice. Bookmarked and looking forward to what the site has to offer.

 

I like the idea of pinning selected designs so you can have a look through them later. :)

Its a great site, I've added it to my favorites for future reference. Thanks!

  • Author

Thank you guys!

Anything to help improve the quality of the web!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

We need more creative websites! You can still upload it on www.creahaven.net :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful site , its really helpful to me and my designer friends .I will also show a beautiful site for you please choose a theme for your E-commerce business : ***

Edited by rallport
removed spam site

Just docked mine :)

 

It's a bit annoying that you have to type in the whole url including the HTTP when docking. Also there's no confirmation state.

  • 3 months later...

I'm really gonna check it out. Thanks for this wonderful information. It will really helpful for me.

Awesome site! Bookmarked, I love looking at innovative or interesting designs :)

Bookmarked! Always love looking at designs :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.