Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What did you get for christmas then?

Featured Replies

I've been a bad boy this year and ended up with a copy of the Steve Jobs biography.

I've been a bad boy this year and ended up with a copy of the Steve Jobs biography.

 

at least you won't be short of loo paper ;)

Nokia Lumia as an early upgrade - awesome phone!

 

Got the Missus the Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Express .. she's a Lego fiend! (as odd as that may sound fora 29 year old!). Also looking forward to getting some Batman: Arkham City action going on the xbox later on.

Steve Jobs Autobiography :) seems like everyone got thet :)

I'm surprised the steve jobs biography is readable, I thought it would only work like other books when the second generation of it comes out ....

Edited by kree8or

Tripod and remote for my Nikon D70, hunting hate, shed load of whisky and a hip flask, she'd load of food, snow board gloves, super large thermos.

Pretty stoked, it's almost like my girl wants me out of the house...

I got couple of gadgets, like pocket microscope, digital photo frame and a wireless mouse. Also a .Net magazine and a book about Web Design. :)

Remote control helicoptor...

 

Total B to fly though :D

That's what I got.

The complete Star Wars Saga on blueray twice. I also get the chance to drive an Aston Martin Vantage. Plus lots of other stuff but no lego this year, i'm also a lego fiend.

A cashmere scarf, Zubrowka Vodka, Paul Smith fragrance, and a 5 nil victory for Manchester United whilst City dropped points.

 

All in all I am clearly well beloved by whoever is up there.

Edited by brightonmike

I got to spend the day with my son - he was home from Reykjavik for a few days

 

Pressie wise - I got the Dagvaktin DVD

I just told everyone to use the money they would have spent buying me a gift to get themselves something extra that they wanted, I have no time for christmas at all.

 

Going to by a new iMac on thursday since my 2007 macbook pro finally decided to give up on me and I can't get any work done from a netbook. I did have a nice surprise when one client gave me a bottle of 2002 Dom Pérignon and another posted both me and my workmate a case of Sailor Jerrys spiced rum each.

 

All the family relaxed and had a good time which is all that mattered to me, hope everyone else managed to same !

Got an early Xmas present on Xmas eve found out we are having our second baby! Also got a hip flask, a diamond steel knife sharpener and a gastronomy cooking set.

 

My mum got me a turtle beach x12 headset but it's only compatible with Xbox and pc and I game on ps3. I'm getting the x11 instead I think. Overall chuffed as.

Got an early Xmas present on Xmas eve found out we are having our second baby!

 

Congratulations !

Cheers. As a side bonus me and my gf got a ton of alcohol for Xmas which she won't touch now :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.