February 27, 200818 yr There's a thread like this on most of the other forums I'm a member of, so let's try it here too. Apologies if it's not allowed. Some people like RSS feeds, and some people don't. For those that don't, let people know here when you blog... I'll start! English drivers
February 27, 200818 yr I'm always posting random crap about anything that catches my eye. Feel free to drop by.
March 2, 200818 yr I just posted about MooScroll and how to use it. MooScroll a simple comprehensive tutorial
March 2, 200818 yr Nice article kip0130. I don't mean to be pedantic, but aren't "simple" and "comprehensive" two conflicting words??
March 2, 200818 yr Nice article kip0130. I don't mean to be pedantic, but aren't "simple" and "comprehensive" two conflicting words?? well no. Something cam be simple and easy to Comprehend at the same time Unless your reading Ayn Rand.
March 2, 200818 yr I'm only just getting into the Blogging game... at the moment I'm just building up a decent number of posts before I try anything serious though (only 27 so far)! At the mo' it's aimed at my type of customers. Latest post is Expressionengine - member groups and modules
March 5, 200818 yr How To: Avoid Google PR Penalties Please stumble / furl / delicious Great read I'm going to try some of thoose
March 5, 200818 yr Nice post kip0130; I'm actually doing some research into typography on the web, as we speak.
April 1, 200818 yr Still just me then? http://www.eggrage.co.uk/5-reasons-to-subs...-clients-blogs/ Come on guys lets read some of your stuff!
May 31, 200818 yr I've just blogged! 8 Killer Web Development Apps for OS X: Guaranteed to Save You Time and Money
June 2, 200818 yr lmao, I gave up on this thread because I felt like I was spamming it! but then rob launched his blog!
June 2, 200818 yr I'm already preparing the next one. Come on EggMan, keep up with the pace! You can count on me to give you a run for your money! 3…2…1… blogggg!!!
June 3, 200818 yr http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.ph...;blogid=78& *Boink* i so totally suck at blogging
June 3, 200818 yr I have this amazing blog - it's really taking-off - plenty of traffic, plenty of responses and I even get these really cool designers as "guest bloggers". I give away trade secrets and teach people how to make more money from their sites - it's quite popular: My blog
June 3, 200818 yr I have this amazing blog - it's really taking-off - plenty of traffic, plenty of responses and I even get these really cool designers as "guest bloggers". I give away trade secrets and teach people how to make more money from their sites - it's quite popular: My blog lol, and here was thinking you didn't concider it to be "Your " Section
June 7, 200818 yr I had great plans for my blog - it was going to be a platform for me to showcase my projects and thoughts on Internet technologies... instead it's just turned into the contents of my head and photos of the stupid cat Latest post - http://blog.jofftastic.co.uk/2008/06/wiked-curry/
June 18, 200818 yr I just started my own blog about poker feel free to have a read if any of you are into hold 'em http://blog.dtym.co.uk
June 29, 200818 yr What a week it's been! I've wrapped it all up in the latest edition of Rawkes Weekly – 29 June 2008
July 6, 200818 yr It's been another immensely busy week. Find all the news and cool things I encountered over the last 7 days in the latest Rawkes Weekly – 6 July 2008
July 13, 200818 yr This weeks Rawkes Weekly has been released, heavily inspired by shenanigans with the new iPhone! Rawkes Weekly – 13 July 2008
Create an account or sign in to comment