Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which HTML editor do you use?

Featured Replies

Notepad ++ is good for coding too, very wide range code highlighting etc

Paid or Free?

 

Windows or Mac?

 

I'm currently looking for a new HTML (and other website languages) editor, can you recommend a good one? (Windows based)

 

I'm using HTML-Kit for couple of years now.

Free download at www.chami.com

Hi Alex

 

Depends what I'm doing really...

 

PC: Dreamweaver CS4, Eclipse, Notepad++

Mac: Dreamweaver CS4, Eclipse, SubEthaEdit

 

BenTheDesigner

i've been using textmate (mac only) for some months now, for both xhtml, php and Java coding, and it is by far the best tool I have ever used. It's dirt cheap for what you get, and since purchasing this, I haven't opened Dreamweaver once!

Dreamweaver, but I love Coda and TextMate, but they're fairly pricey. To watch them in action, just watch a few Chris Coyier or Jeffry Way tutorials.

Dreamweaver (little pricey and bloated) or Notepad ++ (free and simple)

Dreamweaver on team projects, we use the check in and out facility

At work MS Visual Studio, at home Dreamweaver. I prefer Visual Studio... more intuitive and user friendly I think, although a bit overkill for basic sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.