Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FH - Tim

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FH - Tim

  1. Some of the work looks pretty good, well what I can see of it anyway.
  2. FH - Tim replied to Ravi's topic in Hardware
    I really want to get a macbook pro, but a friend of mine moans about the durability of the chassis. Also is it hard getting used to a mac coming from windows ?
  3. To be honest that sort of project would need to be done by a web design firm, I know I am going to be hated for saying that but thats my experience. You may get it done if your lucky in finding a couple of talented individuals.
  4. FH - Tim replied to Perfect's topic in General Chat
    Well he's done it, was a little bumpy ride though eh.
  5. Looks good, when are these bus's coming about ?
  6. I'd imagine they are a bit of both, certainly a lot of "black hat" ones doing the rounds on places like gaf. Proper SEO off site takes a lot of time and effort and it would really depend on the keywords being targeted as to whether your pricing is accurate.
  7. Its always been my experience of 50% "deposit" and the other 50% on completion thats from jobs in th £xxx range to £xx,xxx.
  8. 19 inch widescreen, can't decide whether to get a 2nd or just one larger one.
  9. There is also kashflow which is a good online service, but its more for business I think. I can't be doing with it and just send it all to our accountant.
  10. Yep excellent work, but remove any and all ads and get a "portfolio" on there. I wouldn't hire someone without seeing their work first.
  11. I'd reccomend getting security suite from eset.com I can't stand mcafee or norton.
  12. I have to agree that more and more applications will either be web based or hosted remotely. There are already things like this even accounting programs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.