Everything posted by rahunen
-
Best ecommerce (shopping cart) for Wordpress?
I remember few year back there was a lot of security issues regarding ecommerse plugins for wordpress and such many didnt recommend building for Wordpress. Has the issues been solved?
-
is this legal?
Why would the originating site mind you bringing traffic for them and who might end up making a purchase as well. If you have a strong case that will create a lot of traffic for the site, you could neqotiate and get commission.
- Responsive Web Design
- Website with two different languages
- HTML query
-
How much money do you reckon The Daily Mash make?
cubestats shows $121/day, that gives an idea, so not too bad flow of visitors. Website Worth: $88,379.64 Daily Pageviews: 40,356 Daily Ads Revenue: $121.07
-
Greetings
Greetings all I've been a web developer for the past 6 year and work in a software company in London as a lead developer. On the development side of things I mostly work on the front-end, but also work on backend when necessary. The past few years been really hectic and now I feel like it's start to be the time to jump off the wagon and take the brave steps into freelance. So there.