Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeGC

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeGC

  1. Give me flight simulator any day! Or even train simulator.... but BUS simulator.... Not for me
  2. MikeGC replied to TypucT's topic in Frontend
    You will need to convert the video file to a flash file and embed that, for example this software: http://www.flashvideostudio.com/ I am sure there are some free ones about, so search around on google and you should find something.
  3. I like vista, ok its buggy, and sometimes a bit slow (sometimes faster too), but the new service pack will sort out alot of this. I like the new functions and searches. The theme looks nice and I like the sidebar. Sure I have the occasionaly problem with software and drivers not working, and its annoying, but overall I quite like it. I had just as much problems with drivers and software when using XP 64bit, if not more than vista 64.
  4. MikeGC replied to php_penguin's topic in General Chat
    Firefly is (or was) so good. Just wish they were making more :'( Battlestar Galactica is good most of the time, looking forward to the new series which should be coming out soon I hope, if the damn writers stopped striking!
  5. Your site is slightly better, but they both need to be constant/valid/have more content and better colour schemes to be what I would think as a good website, sorry
  6. I don't think there is one thing that makes a difference. Personally I keep a bottle of water next to my desk, eat lots of fruit and veg, try and take exercise 3 times a week. Energy drinks etc are all well and good for a short period of time, but regular use is not good for you.
  7. Sure, you could use a HDTV for designing, just make sure that you check everything out on a normal monitor first though, as colours, aspect ratio and resolution may all differ. Personally I'd just buy another PC monitor, it would be cheaper too
  8. If the clothes get in the way of the picture then....remove the clothes, that's fun for everyone! Sorry not very helpful I know, but i thought it was funny
  9. Hey all, Found this forum yesterday and registered today. I work for a web design company in the UK, been there just over a month now. They specialise in E commerce sites. I came here to look for inspiration on designs cya about Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.