Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I can't use videos.

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to embed some videos in my site and I tried a couple of programs and I get different results:

1. Nothing (with MS frontpage video insert)

2. A white square (with Dreamweaver)

3. An empty player (Media Player Add-in)

It's the same for other users and now I'm forced to use a video hosting site. If you have any ideas on fixing the problem or a good add-in please share your knowlege.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

P.S. If you tell me of a good add-in please explain how I can use it because I'm a beginner.

You will need to convert the video file to a flash file and embed that, for example this software: http://www.flashvideostudio.com/

I am sure there are some free ones about, so search around on google and you should find something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.