Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Designers' Shack

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Designers' Shack

  1. Thank a lot for the links.
  2. Thanks for the list.It will help the new learners.
  3. Firefox is the best
  4. My speed is 256KBPS
  5. Hello welcome to this forum
  6. Hi Phil Welcome to this great community
  7. Use google & will find a lot of tutorials
  8. Good resource.Thanks for sharing.
  9. I use Kaspersky Internet Security & I think its the best.
  10. I use WAMP 2.0 on windows 7 & it work well.
  11. There is no chance of getting banned using free template
  12. I haven't find the script in the given link.
  13. Thanks everyone.I got some excellent idea to perform optimization of my new site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.